You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Getting caught dicking some bird on your wedding day

lifetime fan

Guest Pistonbroke

He's in sardinia and his missus is flying out to join him.

I bet her father has contacts with the Sardinia Mafia, he's fucked, gonna end up in a tin of sardines. 

I don't peruse the GF for a while because work is so busy, have a quick look today and see this beauty of a thread.

Don't. Ive had nightmares about calling Tegan Carly at the altar next summer.

Managed to do this twice during intercourse when I was drunk, didn't go down too well.

Being dyslexic on occasions I get completed mental blocks with my memory. Once we were in a club with booths so there's me the then Girlfirend and about 9 folk (most of whom are female). Someone I know comes past and has a chat I introduce them to everyone, of course I can remember every single one of their names how they know me /my girlfirend.

Then it actually comes to introduce them to her it's "this is my girlfirend....um... aye my girlfirend".

I was persona non grata for a fair while after that. It was only later when I speaking to an educational pyscologist after a confrence who had mentioned the dyslexic memory thing during their talk that I realised why it had happened.

• Upvote 2

Actually come to think of it I advised my best mate to go on his honeymoon after the wedding fell through as he had already booked it*.

He had to buy a return ticket for a fair few hundreds after she kicked up a masive moan about it.

Socially adept me!

*Genuinely feel a bit guilty about this now , but I was just being pragmatic, no point wasting the money.

sort it out?

but which part of "her husband destroyed an ugly cunt during their wedding day", did she not understand?

I've never been cheated on, or at least found out about it, so i'm unsure on how i'd react, but I don't think I could take them back.

That said, i some slag banged the lead singer of the band at our wedding I'd cut her fucking head off and throw it instead of the bouquet. 

Apparently it's all kicking off between her and her family as she wants to see if they can sort it out.

I'm sorry, but if you're that fucking stupid that you suffer that sort of public humiliation on your wedding day and still go back for more, then you deserve everything you get.

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry, but if you're that fucking stupid that you suffer that sort of public humiliation on your wedding day and still go back for more, then you deserve everything you get.

No apology required