You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Getting caught dicking some bird on your wedding day

lifetime fan

Who caught them by the way? was it the bride herself, or one of friends and family? were they completely naked when caught? was he using a condom? what did he think of her hole? was it too loose or too tight? Did they bride or any of her friends beat her up?

We need details, facts and figures.

I can't believe the guy went on with the honeymoon by himself.

It's one thing shagging the singer at your own wedding but having sex with a bass player?

Fucking hell, a new low for the GF.

I don't know, in the bands I was in, all except one had a fit girl on the bass. Some could even play.

I don't know, in the bands I was in, all except one had a fit girl on the bass. Some could even play.

I'm just jealous becuase the bass player in the band I was in used to be knee deep in birds whilst I'd be away home to practice my paradiddles.

Well its a bit of a scoop for the lad,he has shagged the first female lead singer of The Wurzels.

Oops, in going to quote you I have negged to by mistake, tovarish. Can someone right this wrong?

What I meant to say is that its a bad day for wools

I'm just jealous becuase the bass player in the band I was in used to be knee deep in birds whilst I'd be away home to practice my paradiddles.

Funnily enough, in my personal experience, it was usually the drummers who scored most.

• Upvote 1

She was offered it and took it.

From accounts he was frogmarched down the aisle by his father in law, didn't want to go through with it (the small tits probably) and was looking for a way out.

I don't agree with the way he's done it but whilst finding it fucking funny I don't see why anyone would be annoyed with her before him.

Wait, what now?  This needs explaining...