You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

Mourinho also received a suspended stadium ban this month, imposed for claiming officials were "afraid" to award his team penalties in the aftermath of the 3-1 home defeat by Southampton on 3 October.

However, his sending-off at Upton Park is likely to constitute a separate misconduct charge and would not trigger the stadium ban.

I hope they don't sack him. I want him to go really mad, not in a murdering prostitutes pretending to be a long distance lorry driver type of way but a funny straight jacket shit smearing pretending to be a12th century aristocrat and shoving pencils up his nostrils type of way.

In the David Icke style. Bring it on

I want to see him lose it to the extent he's wheeled down the touchline on a sack barrow like Lecter in the "love the suit" scene.

Sadly I suspect he will leap off the trapdoor with a win next weekend as you just can't trust our team at all at present, and this is all too good to be true given they're desperate for points, but if we do beat them the away support should do nothing but all shush the little shit ferret in unison, so that's his final memory of managing over here.

• Upvote 3

I hope they don't sack him. I want him to go really mad, not in a murdering prostitutes pretending to be a long distance lorry driver type of way but a funny straight jacket shit smearing pretending to be a12th century aristocrat and shoving pencils up his nostrils type of way.

I want him to punch Jeff Shreeves live on TV as he's interviewed after we've just smashed them 0-4 next weekend.

I can dream.

• Upvote 5

He'll be gone soon. He's lost a lot of the players and he knows it. So do the boardroom. Which is why they have leaked this to every newspaper yesterday evening.

It is funny watching Neville and the like getting upset that their little favourite is losing the plot and may lose his job.

Its good to see the FA have stood up to hm and not let him bully his way round the referees like they did with fergie.

I think he actually wants to be sacked.

The payoff will surely set a record; didn't he sign a new contract this summer after winning the league?  It could be upwards of 30m if so.  If I were him I'd never take another job.

Of course, sooner or later PSG will make him a huge offer and he probably can't refuse the chance to add another league to his list.  And who knows?  Maybe in a couple of more years United will come open again, that's always been his dream.

I think he actually wants to be sacked.

The payoff will surely set a record; didn't he sign a new contract this summer after winning the league?  It could be upwards of 30m if so.  If I were him I'd never take another job.

Of course, sooner or later PSG will make him a huge offer and he probably can't refuse the chance to add another league to his list.  And who knows?  Maybe in a couple of more years United will come open again, that's always been his dream.

Jesus, Utd and Mourinho a match made in uber cunt hell. them 2 would fucking deserve each other.

Our game with them is the chance for the FA to just get rid of the cunt once and for all. Maybe Wenger will attend and sit right behind our bench, nodding sagely as we get awarded 3 dodgy penalties and cruise to a 5-0 thrashing with Mourinho emerging from the shadows of the owner's box and sneaking up behind Abramovich and...

Well, it could happen.

• Upvote 1

He wants to be sacked, he's through with footy and wants his moolah, it's obvious.

He certainly wont mutual consent. He will want Abramovich to push him so he can pin everything on the russian and still look blameless in the eyes of the fans....... Oh and also get a huge payoff