You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

No that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid describing. I think with Nightcat it's just getting repeatedly the same thing, and it will drive people mental.

The people in danger of being driven mental by Nightcat are already stone dead after suffering Code.

No way should Nightcat be banned.  He's mentally disturbed, but since care in the community came in, everyone is entitled to have their say.  

If the ranting and antisocial behaviour gets really bad, we can have him Sectioned.  That's where Mark writes a 10 page missive on how the decline of the welfare state and the corporatisation of society means that people like Nightcat have no aspirations of being able to support themselves and their family legally so must do it by hijacking flag of convenience freighters playing the seas around east Africa.  

If that doesn't work, then Nightcat is Code, and it's time to come out of the well-appointed pine closet.  

Beware the Nightcat, my dear, when the moon is fat! Sharp of tongue and spindle limbed, he is, and cunning, with sweetened talk of Sanchez and Gomez, and the deliciousness of Reus. But Sanchez, though sweet, has teeth, my love, and sharpened ones at that. Beware the Nightcat, my dear, when the moon is fat!

Looks like its just you and me that remember the Judderman mate.

• Upvote 1

The echo with the story too.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-brendan-rodgers-vows-7449882

I like the sound of Remy. He does suit our game more than Bony. Admittedly, the latter seems a better finisher but Remy is more complete, good dribbler, can move outwide like Luis, is quicker and just seems to be a better partner for Sturridge than Bony. And, for £8 million, is a bit of a bargain which should hopefully leave us with enough money for a marquee signing.

The Mirror are saying we're goin to sign a marquee player, eithe Reus, Pogba or Vidal. It sounds plucked out of thin air but at least it's a bit more comforting than some other recent links.

The Times does not have this marquee player bollocks but does reckon we are getting at least another 5 players. We appear to be fucking loaded.

BsxadQjCMAEn1hY.pngBsxaid7CAAEErMX.pnghttp://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/article4150349.ece

The Mirror are saying we're goin to sign a marquee player, eithe Reus, Pogba or Vidal. It sounds plucked out of thin air but at least it's a bit more comforting than some other recent links.

Ian Ayre will come back with all three:

day+f+ran+rolls+ebay+aug+2010.jpg

Pogs---the-90s-584020_500_375.jpg

photo(194).JPG

• Upvote 1