You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man United Vs Liverpool

WhiskeyJar

Enjoy it tonight I know I am but tomorrow it's forgotten, if we want to win the league then it's concentrate on Cardiff from tomorrow,

Fucking brilliant to be honest that was a proper team performance the likes of which I haven't seen for a long time, can't stop smiling.

Unless you actually play, or are part of the staff, why are you treating supporting the club, professionally? Fuck Cardiff, I'll worry about them when we play them. 

Sometimes when you watch football away from home it loses its edge and you wonder if people feel the same sense of pride and amazement at the game, at the win. Other times, that sense of pride and amazements makes you forget where you are.

Amazing.

We are Liverpool.....

I can't remember the last time I saw a home team play that badly in a top flight match. Don't wanna take anything away from the lads though, that was a dominating performance. 

Allen did very well. Flano too. Gerrard excellent. A real shame that penalty didn't go in, would have ended up 5 or 6 if it had I reckon. CL has been nailed on for a few weeks now in my book, now the dreaming of the title begins. 

Clattanberg was boss, he made the right call for the first pen, it was unintentional so it didn't warrant a second yellow. Right call for the second and Vidic had to walk for that challenge. Spot on throughout.

Despite not actually giving us the first Pen you mean (Screech/Jones on Suarez) and also the fifth when Sturridge was brought down.

Clattanberg was boss, he made the right call for the first pen, it was unintentional so it didn't warrant a second yellow. Right call for the second and Vidic had to walk for that challenge. Spot on throughout.

3rd pen we got was very soft but we should have had one a couple of minutes later on Sturridge again, and also the one on Suarez in the first half.

But who gives a fuck.

Don't really like the bloke, but Joey Barton is giving it to the mancs at the moment on twitter

Stop moaning and get behind your team. Real football fans stick with their club. If you ask nicely maybe I will come play for you?

Don't worry you can support someone else next season. Plastic, glory hunting, psuedo-supporters...

Mourinho = The Special One Rodgers = The Chosen One Wenger = The Longest Serving One Moyes = The Having One

Unless you actually play, or are part of the staff, why are you treating supporting the club, professionally? Fuck Cardiff, I'll worry about them when we play them.

True , I just want us to go on and win the thing I've had to live through times when I've got that feeling like Coventry in 97 when I actually thought we were gonna go on and actually do it only to be let down.

Fuck it I'm gettin pissed ....and if you can't enjoy beating the Mancs when can you no matter what happens.