You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

6 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

Inconsistent formatting of any kind is unacceptable in anyway.

It's up there with thinking Comic Sans is acceptable.

I’m obsessed with inconsistent formatting, can spot it every time. At my work we have a house style for documentation which even specifies the colour and size of bullet points. I love it. 

11 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

I’ve posted this before but our kids will open a can of soft drink, take a few sips so they’ve drunk about 1/3rd and then leave the rest to go flat so a few hours later they open another one.  To thwart this, I took to buying smaller mini cans but they have subconsciously reacted by reducing their consumption so they still only drink 1/3rd of albeit a smaller amount. Drives me fucking insane. 

I love flat fizzy drinks,as long as its cold. It's also used in sports for a quick energy boost.

8 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Waking up in the morning and when it all comes back that you was chatting some old bag up and you give her your number, good grief i hope i wrote my number in scribble. 

Proper old school that.

9 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Waking up in the morning and when it all comes back that you was chatting some old bag up and you give her your number, good grief i hope i wrote my number in scribble. 

You could be missing out on the best gobble of your life. 

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Stockport fans. 

As in actual Stockport County fans or Citeh fans that jumped ship? Either way both are annoying. 

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

As in actual Stockport County fans or Citeh fans that jumped ship? Either way both are annoying. 

One of my mates had his county tattoo covered up with a city tattoo. He now works doing the tour of the Ethiad. 

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Actual Stockport fans. I was at the Chesterfield v Stockport game yesterday. Had to get a train at 10 to 8, seriously hungover after a family gathering on Sunday night and about 4 hours kip (my fault granted) and a load of them got on at manchester then even more at Oxford road. Mainly kids about 18 years old, one of the bastards had a drum, crates of stella and were passing round a neat bottle of vodka making them even louder and more annoying. I don't know who Arthur Brownlow and his burrowed frow is but I hope he gets hit by a plane.

They had shit loads of police meet them at Chesterfield station, didn't shut the fuck up all game with the drum, strated trying to kick off at the end despite winning promotion and I had to share a train back with a load of them. The whole repertoire of shit two bob club songs all fucking day. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Actual Stockport fans. I was at the Chesterfield v Stockport game yesterday. Had to get a train at 10 to 8, seriously hungover after a family gathering on Sunday night and about 4 hours kip (my fault granted) and a load of them got on at manchester then even more at Oxford road. Mainly kids about 18 years old, one of the bastards had a drum, crates of stella and were passing round a neat bottle of vodka making them even louder and more annoying. I don't know who Arthur Brownlow and his burrowed frow is but I hope he gets hit by a plane.

They had shit loads of police meet them at Chesterfield station, didn't shut the fuck up all game with the drum, strated trying to kick off at the end despite winning promotion and I had to share a train back with a load of them. The whole repertoire of shit two bob club songs all fucking day. 

What the fuck were you doing there? Are you a scout?

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Have you told Macca and Owen they are shit analysts yet? More importantly though,have you banged the fit bird presenter?

It's the National League (Like I said) so I'm afraid I don't work with them. 

4 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You might get a promotion,like Stockport.

Nah, wouldn't want it mate. The national league games are great to work. My mate works full time for them, flew out to Villareal last night. Sent me this about an hour ago: 

• Upvote 2

Going back to me whinging about darts players, the loud you gotta roll with it cunt, the other lads are sound mainly Welsh but he said they're professional darts players who get paid £240 a day from all the betting firms and one won £10.000 last week. 

Is there a book that can teach one to play in a day like that Bert Weedin one play a guitar in a day?

And then I had to run for the train for a 4 hour journey. Went to the kiosk to get my pre-paid tickets and some dwarf bint pushed right in front of me.

I looked at her boyfriend and said 'nice of your friend to push in' in a booming voice.

Lucky for that cunt he just sheepishly fucked off out of my sight. 

So not only am I off to see a dying friend I've got people trying their utmost to provoke me.

I'll update later from jail.