You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had 30 attempts at goal, scored 4 and hit the woodwork 3 times. We were unlucky with the injuries and that the only 2 chances they created in 120 minutes went in but we've been by miles the better team, some of you lot need to get a grip.

yes we are unlucky every game :wallbutt:. This unlucky shit is getting old now. It more we cannot put the ball in the back off the bloody net than unlucky when it is happening every game.

We've had 30 attempts at goal, scored 4 and hit the woodwork 3 times. We were unlucky with the injuries and that the only 2 chances they created in 120 minutes went in but we've been by miles the better team, some of you lot need to get a grip.

I like the optimism but it's more that there is a pattern of playing one good half and then one shit half it's been there all season. At this rate I hope to fuck the players don't count the two extra time periods as a "half" of football because if so we're destined to be shit 1st half on sunday. Of course I'd much rather Rodgers takes them to task for it and they show up for the whole match from here on out.

Our finishing is a worry as it's inconsistent, we've been saying "unlucky to hit the woodwork this much" multiple times a season since Kenny was here, sure it is a bit unlucky but it's a case of bad luck we seem to consistently have.

Also I said it after the Villa game but I'm tired of Johnson thinking he's Luis Figo and trying to score all the time even when a shot isn't on. Pass the fucking ball Glen there's a reason you get paid to defend and not score.

It happens too much for it to be bad luck.

I must say though, shite as that was, the one big positive for me was Sturridge. That guy is a winner. I nearly felt like we were going to lose it in the last few minutes, when Toure went off. It would've been so predictable, so typically us. Against Northampton, you could see it coming a mile off. The only difference there is that there was no-one good enough to pull it out of the bag for us. We didn't have a Sturridge. I think he showed the type of balls much of the rest of the team doesn't have tonight.

Was jordon doing a seig heil there? haha

Really laughed when he was shaking his finger at the County fans as he ran past them.

If he was doing a sieg heil after that he's probably still following Sunderland and Di Canio's madness is having a bad influence. Rodgers needs to sort that out if so.