You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shame the milfy one went. I had a hard spot for her. That louisa one does my nut in. If I hadn't seen her tits posted in this thread I'd have no reason not to murder her

Agreed. She looked fit as on the Dara O'Briain thing too; she'd stopped trying to be Audrey Hepburn and let her hair down.

That Louisa, as I may have mentioned, is a cunt. Everything that's wrong with the people on that show is summed up right there.

Louisa is a cunt yes and I find her less attractive every episode but I am still firmly in the 'i would back-flip into a pool of crocodiles for the chance to rim it' boat.

Yeah the milfy one defo had something about her and should never have gone.

The project manager of the losing team has a weird evil face but you just know she would be a fucking great shag. She would take charge etc

The doctor is heavenly until she opens her mouth

Yeah I assumed the scouser had a medical condition but they have barely shown him walk and I couldn't work out wether it was just the camera angle or he actually had one. Wasn't taking the piss like.

He is good though i rate him and hope he wins it. Hate that woolyback who is getting all the acclaim because he can stand up and talk in-front of people. big deal.

james is mr bean.