You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Foodie thread

Champ

8 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Breakfast 

Loaded avocado 

Cut avocado in half, scoop out a bit more of the flesh. Small egg in the cavity. Cook up some bacon for topping. Add a bit of cheese with a few mins left of cooking. Should be about 15 mins

20220527_071347.jpg

I’d eat that. Cunt plate, though.

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

I’ve not tried that, but I love tomato juice.

Mate if you love tomato juice then you'll shag this rotten. She was looking for some gazpacho in sainsburys on her dinner last week and asked the girl who said they've not got any but to get this. She went back and bought 4 more cartons. It's unreal. 

• Upvote 1

Fat bastard dinner

On a low carbon diet and starting to shift weight but I have 3 days set for each month to eat properly but what I want. Had some steak,mushrooms and asparagus that needed using 

Yes Tony the plates are shit. Got a set really cheap and I do t care what they look like

20220604_184534.jpg

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Roast potatoes with beef and pea Madras, with cheese.

IMG_20220604_165636.jpg

Magfuckingnificent!

He hides in the shadows for a while to let the new disciples think they're catching up, as if they ever stood a fucking chance.

Boom!

He comes back with a new masterpiece, concieved on a higher plain than us mortals could conceed, and puts all the pretenders in their fucking place where the belong.

Drink in the greatness.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Fat bastard dinner

On a low carbon diet and starting to shift weight but I have 3 days set for each month to eat properly but what I want. Had some steak,mushrooms and asparagus that needed using 

Yes Tony the plates are shit. Got a set really cheap and I do t care what they look like

20220604_184534.jpg

2h9f3emjh4i31.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Roast potatoes with beef and pea Madras, with cheese.

IMG_20220604_165636.jpg

You dirty bastard

53 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Fat bastard dinner

20220604_184534.jpg

Looks fit that Lee