You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

stop it Brownie. its silly season. its the only time of year we can wear rose tinted glasses without the actual truth being available on Saturday afternoons.

we've only got a few more weeks until we can melt down into a sea of negativity on a daily basis and start asking to sack the manager

yeah, enjoy it while it lasts....indeed best moment of the year for a Liverpool fan.

lets just say when we sell Reina I imagine we somehow won't feel the need to sign £10million "competition" for Mignolet

If we sell Reina. If we dont it shows what a waste of money we have committed when it could have got us Miky in with the extra money we have just spunked on a one season wonder.

I've seen enough of Mignolet and Reina to know Reina is better.

I'm watching Liverpool Sunderland Lfc tv and Reina looks far better. Pulled off a few class saves while Mignolet let Suarez goal through his legs.

Even by TLW standards that's a pretty small sample size.

I've seen enough of Mignolet and Reina to know Reina is better.

I'm watching Liverpool Sunderland Lfc tv and Reina looks far better. Pulled off a few class saves while Mignolet let Suarez goal through his legs.

To be fair Suarez nutmegs whoever whenever. The crazy fucker. But yeah, i think people are easily fooled into the grass being greener on the other side, so to speak. Reina is a top class gk, and if he played for anyone else i think people would see it more clearly. He might not have played at the lelvel he was at during his first couple of seasons here. But i believe thats down to a number of things, like us being shite since 2009 for example.

If Mignolet starts the season for us he will be jumped on for his first mistake and the Pepe fanclub ( who never see any fault in him ) will slaughter the lad and anyone who backed him.

Remember any of you who actually accept Reina has been diabolical for 30 of the last 36 months that any Reina mistakes are due to '' us being shite for 3 years '' or '' unsettled defence ''

If however we keep a clean sheet this is entirely down to Reina and he did win Golden Gloves a few times, nothing to do with the defence obviously.

A decent save every 10 games should be greeted with orgasmic joy by all his fans with their little man crushes.

You know who you are...

Edited by VERBAL DIARRHEA
spelling