You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Code is a spiteful twat who can fuck off.

Otherwise good win and within a shout of 4th spot with a few easy games coming up.

Makes the January acquisitions that much more important.

I really hope we can get January deals done early the sooner we have options the better our chances. Obvously we have to sign decent players.

Cant believe some of the shite thats been posted on this thread. Constantly slagging off players and the manager. Its unreal.

Well played lads. Great result at a difficult ground and things are starting to come together. 4 points off 4th with a nice run of fixtures coming up.

January window around the corner and new players will arrive. expecting a much better 2nd half to the season. Optimism

Well done Redmen

I am still seething about the obvious attempts by those cunting 'officials' to rob us of points at every opportunity. Another fucking stonewall penalty turned down while they were given one for absolutely fuck all. then 6+ minutes of added time !!!

So glad we got 3 points against that putrid fat cunt Allardyce and his puss sack of a head.

Overall it was an abymal peformance, great to get the win and Henderson once again show what a CM actually trying to get involved in attack might contribute with.

Needs to start the next game and give Allen who once again was a passanger a break.

Please fuck off and "support" someone else. I'm begging you. Please.

I am still seething about the obvious attempts by those cunting 'officials' to rob us of points at every opportunity. Another fucking stonewall penalty turned down while they were given one for absolutely fuck all. then 6+ minutes of added time !!!

So glad we got 3 points against that putrid fat cunt Allardyce and his puss sack of a head.

Whilst this is perhaps a bit paranoid to an objective observer of our teams fortunes, I don't give a shit. Ever since the Evra Suarez incident the FA have been trying to teach us a lesson (as was revealed by their leaked memo). I wonder when we'll start being officiated in a normal manner, my bet is when a certain Uruguayan striker has left the club and English football.

We always say that we will take an ugly win over a well played draw, and when it happens you get idiots complaining about it.

How shit wasn't the ref? Constantly letting the crowd make his decisions for him, not giving that penalty, and how the fuck did those decisions constantly go against us at the end? Sterling manhandled off the ball constantly, Johnson wrestled to the ground by two players?

Well, we won and I'm ficking ecstatic for that!

Well played.

Code gutted at the win as usual. Why do you bother mate, honestly?

I'm obviously gutted, thats why I wote it was great to get the win.

But I'm not some sad deluded loser who think eveything is great just because we got away with 3 points though, its called having a perspective.

I know thats something you dont really understand, but thats okay, you are not alone by the look of things.

Fantastic 3 points. Most of it has been said, but regarding the penalty for West Ham, I don't think anyone would be complaining had it been Allen kicking the ball into Collins at the other end, we'd have all expected a penalty (Though granted that would mean Allen playing the ball forwards...). The Shelvey one should have been given but from the referees position it might have looked like the defender nicked the ball so let's stop with all this Evertonianesque conspiracy shite. Especially seeing as we won.

Great to get back to back wins in the league for the first time in I don't know how long - especially with the upcoming fixtures. If we can take 12 or 13 points from our next five matches then we can start thinking about fighting for place in the top 4.

Villa H

Fulham H

Stoke A

QPR A

Sunderland H

It'd also be nice (but totally unrealistic) to think we've got our transfer business in place for when the window opens so we can make a signing or two early on. We must have identified targets months ago and been working on something surely?

Whilst this is perhaps a bit paranoid to an objective observer of our teams fortunes, I don't give a shit. Ever since the Evra Suarez incident the FA have been trying to teach us a lesson (as was revealed by their leaked memo). I wonder when we'll start being officiated in a normal manner, my bet is when a certain Uruguayan striker has left the club and English football.

Is there a link to this memo?

Do you disagree with anything I said, I obviously have higher standars than you, nothing surprising there.

You have the standards of an earth worm.

You are wrong if you think that the West Ham penalty was legit, as and you are wrong to think that your opinion means more than ours.

As I have previously stated, fuck off Code.

I honest couldn't give a fuck how we win.

I think today we were very lucky. But I've seen teams like the Mancs get battered in games and walk away with the 3 points.

Its something we havn't been able to do for 3 odd years now so its great to finally see it.

I still think we need to come up with a plan B for games like today but thats another story.

Eh?

Total bollocks. Every team thinks referees are against them.

It's funny how quiet it goes when referees are doing a good job isn't it? Apart from Spurs away the refs we've had since the derby game have been pretty good. You're always going to get decisions go against you, the only reason it's suddenly become an issue for us is because we've got such a poor team.

We had decisions go badly for us when we were challenging for the title/top 4 but it never mattered so much as we had good players. There's no conspiracy or corruption, just a lot of incompetence.

Fantastic 3 points. Most of it has been said, but regarding the penalty for West Ham, I don't think anyone would be complaining had it been Allen kicking the ball into Collins at the other end, we'd have all expected a penalty (Though granted that would mean Allen playing the ball forwards...). The Shelvey one should have been given but from the referees position it might have looked like the defender nicked the ball so let's stop with all this Evertonianesque conspiracy shite. Especially seeing as we won.

Great to get back to back wins in the league for the first time in I don't know how long - especially with the upcoming fixtures. If we can take 12 or 13 points from our next five matches then we can start thinking about fighting for place in the top 4.

Villa H

Fulham H

Stoke A

QPR A

Sunderland H

It'd also be nice (but totally unrealistic) to think we've got our transfer business in place for when the window opens so we can make a signing or two early on. We must have identified targets months ago and been working on something surely?

We haven't had a penalty in 28 consecutive league matches. A sample size that big is not paranoia, it's a clearly established pattern.

You have the standards of an earth worm.

You are wrong if you think that the West Ham penalty was legit, as and you are wrong to think that your opinion means more than ours.

As I have previously stated, fuck off Code.

Comedy club reject?