You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

M'Boro (H) match thread

LFC 6 Times

We've been iffy at home lately, and that must improve.

On the face of it we've got far too much for Boro, but if we don't turn up we'll have egg on our faces. I'd like to see a diamond again, with Sturridge starting, probably alongside Firmino instead of Origi, but if it's the same team that's fine too.

Ideally Man City drop points and we pip them for third, so our summer plans become that much more clear without the need for a qualifier. Hopefully West Brom beat them tomorrow.

Still, if we don't do that but end up with fourth, it represents solid progress and is something to build on.

One more performance needed though. Have to make sure we turn up.

One last desperate shot at us not making it for me.

How funny would it be if City got 2 draws in their remaining games and Arsenal pipped them to 4th?

Guardiola, Sterling and his chubby verucca mate Adey's faces would be a right picture.

If that doesn't make this game Bradford 2.0, I don't know what will.

Or Arsenal hammer 6 past Moyes' shower of shot and Pulis gives his buddy Arsene a helping hand and they beat City.

The 2 manc clubs in the Europa would make it difficult for them in the league next season.

One can dream

I do not want to be sat there next season freezing on cold Thursday nights watching us struggle against dynamo whothefuck or some other bunch of crap, hoping we progress through a competition to get into the champions league.

Not when we can achieve the same thing in one fucking game on Sunday in sunshine against a shit relegated team.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

I see the Boro owner Steve Gibson is considering Agnew's position as head coach due to relegation. That can only be good news for us, I doubt he or certain players will be arsed about their final game. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Or Arsenal hammer 6 past Moyes' shower of shot and Pulis gives his buddy Arsene a helping hand and they beat City.

The 2 manc clubs in the Europa would make it difficult for them in the league next season.

One can dream

I'd rather Arsenal dipped out and obviously the red mancs. City will spend huge anyway and attract players on the sole basis that they are willing to double wages. Arsenal missing out would be disastrous for them unless they change their wage structure. 

I see the Boro owner Steve Gibson is considering Agnew's position as head coach due to relegation. That can only be good news for us, I doubt he or certain players will be arsed about their final game. 

'Spiro Agnew. sounds like something you catch off a toilet seat, that'  

copyright, Jasper Carrott

Yeah, same formation as last match, with Firimino coming in for our psychologsit. I rather think this would be an easier game for our boys with no doubt of a win. Klopp has finally discovered the solution to the parked bus...Coutinho at number 8, if only he had done it some matches earlier though. 

Yeah, same formation as last match, with Firimino coming in for our psychologsit. I rather think this would be an easier game for our boys with no doubt of a win. Klopp has finally discovered the solution to the parked bus...Coutinho at number 8, if only he had done it some matches earlier though.

I doubt it would really have worked, because Sturridge and Lallana were both out as well as Mane. So it would have been a midfield of Lucas, Can and Coutinho, with Wijnaldum in the hole and Firmino and Origi up front. Looks a bit horrible to me.

Plus Coutinho was a bit shit for a couple of months too.

Our main problem hasn't really been Klopp's formation, it's been lack of quality players.

• Upvote 1

When will we find out if this game is on the telly?

I can't find any information online.

Weeks ago Sky had us on every Sunday except the last game, but as 3rd and 4th place are the only things left to sort out I don't know if they will show us? Of course they all kick off at 3pm

• Upvote 1

Weeks ago Sky had us on every Sunday except the last game, but as 3rd and 4th place are the only things left to sort out I don't know if they will show us? Of course they all kick off at 3pm

They will likely show all three games assuming Arsenal dont loose tonight (no laughing in the back)
  • Upvote 1