You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Sarah vine in the mail saying his tragedy is he was too nice. I wish I could do giant fucking eyeball emojis to that shit.

What kind of mind does Sarah Vine have, fucking warped.

Her ex husband Michael Gove, whom Johnson called a snake before sacking, called him "the man who restored Britain's faith in democracy" they are trolling us.

Lord Lister, chief strategist of Bozo (effectively Cummings replacement) virtually fellating the custard haired shagging thundercunt on Ridge on Sunday.

Seriously, eulogising the biggest fraud, criminal, liar, spiv and bastard of a prime minister as some sort of fallen hero is just high level gaslighting. 

Talking up a return though, I just cant see it. I think he will resign as MP within the next couple of weeks after the installation of Truss or Sunak, and the threat of the Privileges committee hearing. I know we have all said it before, but surely to God, he cannot come out of that unscathed. The probability of an election by Spring heightens that, especially as he is in a vulnerable seat. The imagery of him floating around the backbenches, as distracting as the london meejia would love it, its not happening.

He needs to fuck the fuck off. And when he gets there fuck off again. As an MP salary is chicken feed for him, and there will be a fuck tonne of money to be made on memoirs, speaking and the US, thats him gone. 

Im probably just trying to make myself better more than anything. I hate the cunt more than I hate Thatcher (and I hate Thatcher). I like to think, even as shit as things are, even as shit as things are going to be for the forseeable, that this is, at least, the beginning of the end.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

Lord Lister, chief strategist of Bozo (effectively Cummings replacement) virtually fellating the custard haired shagging thundercunt on Ridge on Sunday.

Seriously, eulogising the biggest fraud, criminal, liar, spiv and bastard of a prime minister as some sort of fallen hero is just high level gaslighting. 

Talking up a return though, I just cant see it. I think he will resign as MP within the next couple of weeks after the installation of Truss or Sunak, and the threat of the Privileges committee hearing. I know we have all said it before, but surely to God, he cannot come out of that unscathed. The probability of an election by Spring heightens that, especially as he is in a vulnerable seat. The imagery of him floating around the backbenches, as distracting as the london meejia would love it, its not happening.

He needs to fuck the fuck off. And when he gets there fuck off again. As an MP salary is chicken feed for him, and there will be a fuck tonne of money to be made on memoirs, speaking and the US, thats him gone. 

Im probably just trying to make myself better more than anything. I hate the cunt more than I hate Thatcher (and I hate Thatcher). I like to think, even as shit as things are, even as shit as things are going to be for the forseeable, that this is, at least, the beginning of the end.

I can't see him coming back either, and he'll be looking to get away from parliament before the next election as he's got a fair chance of losing his seat. But, I am a bit concerned that all this brown nose gaslighting is intended to create a rosy picture of his disastrous time in office before the shit really hits the fan under Truss. His weirdo supporters and press chums can then create a narrative that 'everything was great under the Mighty Boris, he can be our saviour' and push the cunt back into contention with an ultra-safe seat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, House of Dirk said:

I think that's why the likes of the mail and the express are so keen on smearing this privileges committee.If that goes badly,I can't see him coming back.

There is also the covid enquiry too,hopefully that will challenge this utter falsehood that he somehow got us through covid.

However truss will be an utter disaster and he Still somehow manages to retain a fair deal of  support

I genuinely despise him with every fibre of my soul.

On 03/09/2022 at 06:32, Bobby Hundreds said:

Sarah vine in the mail saying his tragedy is he was too nice. I wish I could do giant fucking eyeball emojis to that shit.

What kind of mind does Sarah Vine have, fucking warped.

Shameless cunt her. Another lying grifter. 

8 hours ago, House of Dirk said:

I agree with most of that. And he won't want his outside earnings scrutinised as they will as an MP. 

The only thing I disagree with is I genuinely believe we haven't hit rock bottom yet. I'm assuming truss is home and dry and I think she is completely round the bend. I didn't agree with pretty much anything Johnson did, but you always knew what he was up to. But this lunatic coming in now and she is so fucking stupid, I think we're in real trouble. I'm praying she calls an early election. 

• Like 1

I just can't believe how we've managed to end up with Boris Johnson as leader of the country followed by a dangerous half wit like Liz Truss. Both thick, both liars, both cheat on their partners, both have enough clear and obvious evidence to prove they aren't capable of running a bath and yet we give them the responsibility over all of our lives. If this doesn't show the power of propaganda nothing does. Fucking insane country.

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I agree with most of that. And he won't want his outside earnings scrutinised as they will as an MP. 

The only thing I disagree with is I genuinely believe we haven't hit rock bottom yet. I'm assuming truss is home and dry and I think she is completely round the bend. I didn't agree with pretty much anything Johnson did, but you always knew what he was up to. But this lunatic coming in now and she is so fucking stupid, I think we're in real trouble. I'm praying she calls an early election. 

I think we will have one by spring, not because she has called one but I think because things will be so dire.

They would still win an election. We need a single issue party, a proportional representation party. The only way even a seed of change can infiltrate the completely corrupted institution we have now. I'd vote labour purely to stop the tories but if another party came in and said proportional representation is their key policy I'd vote for them and fuck Labour off in a heart beat. 

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They would still win an election. We need a single issue party, a proportional representation party. The only way even a seed of change can infiltrate the completely corrupted institution we have now. I'd vote labour purely to stop the tories but if another party came in and said proportional representation is their key policy I'd vote for them and fuck Labour off in a heart beat. 

I think you need the lib dems! 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I just can't believe how we've managed to end up with Boris Johnson as leader of the country followed by a dangerous half wit like Liz Truss. Both thick, both liars, both cheat on their partners, both have enough clear and obvious evidence to prove they aren't capable of running a bath and yet we give them the responsibility over all of our lives. If this doesn't show the power of propaganda nothing does. Fucking insane country.

Because we are a nation of serfs.

No wonder we never had a revolution