You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

Problem is I could see them winning an election, irrespective of the Polls, if Boris is the ticket.

People are fucking dullards and I don't fancy rolling the dice on an election where dullards are easily distracted by sparkly lights and stupid fucking hair.

• Upvote 1

When the wibbling albino sex-pest cunt said "hasta la vista" In parliament it was clearly as set up for "I'll be back" 

“6.8 million lives worldwide have so far ended since 13th December 2019. The survivors of the pandemic called the virus, Covid 19. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the tories. The cunts that controlled the tories, Murdoch & Odey, sent the worst cunt back through time. Their mission: to destroy the rest of the human resistance...”

5 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Problem is I could see them winning an election, irrespective of the Polls, if Boris is the ticket.

People are fucking dullards and I don't fancy rolling the dice on an election where dullards are easily distracted by sparkly lights and stupid fucking hair.

Sadly true.  Some of the people I work with, reasonably intelligent folk are all pushing for that cunt to come back. I ask have you forgot what he did and why we're in such a mess and they shrug.  Sickens & scares me equally. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

He will fully have big chunks of the media onside.

But 184 mps bailed on him last time,so I'm perplexed how this is even getting floated

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Sadly true.  Some of the people I work with, reasonably intelligent folk are all pushing for that cunt to come back. I ask have you forgot what he did and why we're in such a mess and they shrug.  Sickens & scares me equally. 

It is actually beyond comprehension 

He is lazy,callous,incompetent charlatan.

I genuinely struggle to think of 1 attribute he brings.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

It is actually beyond comprehension 

He is lazy,callous,incompetent charlatan.

I genuinely struggle to think of 1 attribute he brings.

Problem is people thinking he's a "character". That may make someone (not him by the way) OK to have a drink with but it doesn't make them suitable to lead a country.

7 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

He will fully have big chunks of the media onside.

But 184 mps bailed on him last time,so I'm perplexed how this is even getting floated

If they go back to their constituencies and are told by the plebs that the party has made too many mistakes so they're not going to vote for them unless Boris is allowed back because everyone makes mistakes, and the options are annihilation of self preservation they'll soon go crawling back to the bumbling floppy haired bucket of after birth. 

2 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Problem is people thinking he's a "character". That may make someone (not him by the way) OK to have a drink with but it doesn't make them suitable to lead a country.

Beat me to it. This.  He's a bit of a laugh and a good bloke apparently.  Utter idiocy. Can't see the wood for the trees.

2 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

He is a character 

A lying selfish bullying evil cunt

They do realise if they went for a drink with him,he wouldn't be paying.?

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Beat me to it. This.  He's a bit of a laugh and a good bloke apparently.  Utter idiocy. Can't see the wood for the trees.

But surely anyone with half a brain can see he isn't a good bloke?

He doesn't even have that going for him

He has cheated on every woman he has married

15 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

If they go back to their constituencies and are told by the plebs that the party has made too many mistakes so they're not going to vote for them unless Boris is allowed back because everyone makes mistakes, and the options are annihilation of self preservation they'll soon go crawling back to the bumbling floppy haired bucket of after birth. 

I think there's an awful lot of MPs who don't need to be MPs. Sunak is one. But there's loads. And there are actually some Tories who I am sure hate him enough that if he was to be re-elected would be happy to move on. I don't see anyway he gets to win and form a government without it disintegrating in front of his eyes. And he will know that. I reckon he'll let this story run for as long as he can and leave enough of their dickheads thinking "if only". Then he'll fuck off while the Tories get twatted at the next election earning millions on speaking tours and when a safe Tory seat comes up with them behind in the polls after 3 years of labour, he'll come back then if he fancies it and he's not barred from office. I just don't see any way he wants to do it now or if he did how he'd get enough support to form a government. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think there's an awful lot of MPs who don't need to be MPs. Sunak is one. But there's loads. And there are actually some Tories who I am sure hate him enough that if he was to be re-elected would be happy to move on. I don't see anyway he get to win and form a government without it disintegrating in front of his eyes. And he will know that. I reckon he'll let this story run for as long as he can go leave enough of their dickheads thinking if only. The he'll fuck off while the Tories get twatted at the next election earning millions on speaking tours and when a safe Tory seat comes up with them behind in the polls after 3 years of labour, he'll come back then if he fancies it and he's not barred from office. I just don't see any way he wants to do it now or if he did how he'd get enough support to form a government. 

I think he’s a massive narcissist. He would come back to save the day like the hero he sees himself. 

Johnson and Hancock should both be in prison for what they did during lockdown.

Their decision to put elderly people with COVID back into care homes was surely criminal negligence.

Johnson and Hancock killed people and then pissed it up.

Anybody who'd support that cunt returning to office is a stupid fucking bastard and should be sterilised.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

A man of principle obviously. 

I can't see him uniting the party,not after the damage he did last time.

What worries me is the support he will get around the country.

He could get the support of Tory Party members, but I don't think he'd be generally popular with the electorate.  I suspect that even people who supported him in 2019 will have seen the shit he did when in power and will decide they've seen enough.