You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

According to that cunt, we've had a golden future for at least six years now.

The problem is there's a group of people who are the target for his words. That group should be collectively known as 'the other cunts'.

It's hard to know where to start

Covid was that much of a disaster there has to be an official enquiry.

Literally everything is broke..the NHS,the care service,the economy,poverty,inequality,corruption, brexit,mass strikes on the horizon.

And he is making out its some sort of golden era.

The fools gold comment particularly irked me..coming from a nan who didn't even want to pay for care for his own child.

12 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

It's hard to know where to start

Covid was that much of a disaster there has to be an official enquiry.

Literally everything is broke..the NHS,the care service,the economy,poverty,inequality,corruption, brexit,mass strikes on the horizon.

And he is making out its some sort of golden era.

The fools gold comment particularly irked me..coming from a nan who didn't even want to pay for care for his own child.

If he's found to have misled the House of Commons I strongly suspect there will be an enquiry, which leads me to believe there will be a watered down 'slight distortion of the truths' outcome and business will continue as normal.

I hope to be well off the mark here and he is hung out to dry resulting in a collapsing of the house of cards.

18 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

If he's found to have misled the House of Commons I strongly suspect there will be an enquiry, which leads me to believe there will be a watered down 'slight distortion of the truths' outcome and business will continue as normal.

I hope to be well off the mark here and he is hung out to dry resulting in a collapsing of the house of cards.

There will be an enquiry, he will be found guilty.

They will take on board the recomendations of the inquiry and quietly sweep it under the carpet.

Dorries will be elevated, Johnson will take her safe seat as Uxbridge won't reelect him.

He will remain an MP forever and forever pull a wage as he further demeens the role of MP.

He will be opposition leader post the 24/25 elections and continue to try an pollute politics with his nonsense.

He will also be accused of treason and/or espionage at some point over the next parliament which he'll brush off despite the overwhelming evidence.

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

They will take on board the recomendations of the inquiry and quietly sweep it under the carpet.

Dorries will be elevated, Johnson will take her safe seat as Uxbridge won't reelect him.

He will remain an MP forever and forever pull a wage as he further demeens the role of MP.

He will be opposition leader post the 24/25 elections and continue to try an pollute politics with his nonsense.

He will also be accused of treason and/or espionage at some point over the next parliament which he'll brush off despite the overwhelming evidence.

I was reading something yesterday which was saying there is a general feeling in the party that he got all the big calla right but he is quite lucky he doesn't have to deal with the impending catastrophe

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

What are the lottery numbers for Saturday, September 24th please? I'm going to need some extra bunce in the sky rocket.

16 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Front page of ghe guardian..foodbanks warn they may run out of food as demand surges.

Front page of the express..boris johnson proud of him delivering on his promises.

Unless his promise was to leave the country fucked, it's hard to see how people believe this shite.

5 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

The cunt is probably making brrrrmmm brrrmmm noises too

Definitely won’t be making nee nor noises in case it tempts fate.

9 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Apparently he is doing a tour of the country to trumpet his,ahem,achievements.

Wonder if he is coming to Liverpool 

Hopefully he’ll visit a few care homes, the fucking murdering cunt.