You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunderland away

Bjornebye

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better 2nd half and performance overall relatively, we look utterly toothless short of Suarez grabbing one we don't carry any sort of threat. Still a bit perplexed by Borini, not seen much to justify the purchase yet and why isn't he being played in the middle?

Don't think the system really suits several of our players, for me the sign of a really good manager is one who constructs a style of play around the strengths of the players he has available and not the other way round.

2 points out of 12, we need a big performance next week.

Positives is we have given our selves a very small breathing space from the bottom three. Oh and sterling I dont know if it's his ability or the fact he's surrounded underperformers that makes him shine.

Honestly though I don't know why I expect us to change and be winners this performance today has been typical of the vast majority of our performances for quite a long time. Something needs to change badly, fucked if I know what. It would help if Rodgers could break the mold of stubbornness weve had in managers and don't play borini on the right I'd rather put a shirt on a flask full of piss and play it there than him. Play him central or don't play him.

Positives is we have given our selves a very small breathing space from the bottom three. Oh and sterling I dont know if it's his ability or the fact he's surrounded underperformers that makes him shine.

Honestly though I don't know why I expect us to change and be winners this performance today has been typical of the vast majority of our performances for quite a long time. Something needs to change badly' date=' fucked if I know what. It would help if Rodgers could break the mold of stubbornness weve had in managers and don't play borini on the right I'd rather put a shirt on a flask full of piss and play it there than him. Play him central or don't play him.[/quote']

Sterling started on the right today?

That was my first thought.

But that is a very good point.

I was getting all shouty until we won the corner and then thought, oh, hang on...

Just a shame we couldn't do anything close to worthwhile with Super Stewart Downing's super floaty corner.

We could have had 2 corners if we hadn't fucked around at the back, I don't think it needs to be lumped up to the front but I see no point in constant sideways and backwards passes. keep possession with short passes sure but do it going forward at the same time and do it fucking quickly!

Relatively pleased with the prerformance given our lack of forwards. The way we conceeded the goal was disappointing but it will take a while for our defence to become used to playing in a looser more mobile fashion.

Some of the comments on this match thread are fucking bovine though and peoples pet dislikes against certain players make them sound pathetic.