You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just discovered that my girlfriends a cunt. I have 2 amazing little boys 3 and 7. basically told her i didnt want to be with her anymore and now im feeling like a cunt. Anybody got any advice whos been in this situation before. Feeling Lost is an understatement to what im feeling right now.

You're single now then? Scale of one to ten, how attractive are you?

Spybe did a thread a few years ago, hit home that life has it's turbulent times but you put your head down and get on with them. People deserve to be happy (unless you're my ex) stop guilt tripping yourself, there's enough people that'll do that for you.

Edit, found it. http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/93058-whats-hardest-thing-youve-ever-had-do.html

Guest ShoePiss

If she's as bad as you say she is and you simply can't get on then as others have said it's best for all concerned, especially the kids that you go your separate ways.

Taking that decision is the opposite of failing your kids mate.

Rule number 1. Do not under any circumstances go onto an internet forum to ask for advice.

Rule number 2. Edit fuck it,

Look Russ and I don't like the name Russ so be glad I am giving you advise chap. Just carry on being yourself, you can't let your kids down if you don't let yourself down.

No matter what happens life does move on- just make sure its not your ex that moves on with dignity while your with regrets years on having to explain to your kids your actions.

Your aim in life hasn't changed remember they are still your kids,

What kind of Fraud are we taking about here?

Faud is an act of deception, intended for personal gain or to cause a loss to another party?

What exactly has she done?

2 kids, with one aged 7 and the other being 3, means she has either been highly successful at this fraudulent activity for a number of years and this has come out of the blue, with you just realsiing it or it she has changed in the last 3 years or 3 years ago you hadnt learnt from previous mistakes and still jumped into bed with her and made another baby.

The answer to the above questions will determine what kind of advise Auntie Aveez is able to provide!