You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Interesting one here. Met a girl who grew up in Ghana but lived here in NY. Lovely girl, had a little bit of chinese mixed in, really beautiful. Quiet and humble, totally my type. Went on a few dates with her, the second one was a daylong excursion to the beach, just us two. Lots of talking.

She had mentioned that she goes to church a few times so I probed a bit deeper, eventually getting to the critical question: whats your stance on premarital sex? Nope, not an option. That stumped me for a bit. But the conversation recovered and we were having a great time. She was getting quite close, playing with my hair, etc, so I went for a kiss. It seemed pretty natural. Nope, she doesnt want to kiss. Fleshy desires and all that. Happy to indulge in a little cheek pecking. Mind you this is the second date and we are both around 25. That stumped me again.

More things came up. Every time I cursed in the course of normal conversation it would bother her. Slowly I saw how under that quiet demeanor she was in fact passing harsh christian judgement on just about everything. It bummed me out. By evening I was glad when she left.

The next day I wrote her saying it wouldnt work out, sorry. Bit disappointed in myself, she seemed so promising. Is there any way this could have worked? Can you really get along with a deeply christian girl? Was I just reacting to the possibility of a bleak sexless future?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You binned her off after 2 dates because she wouldn't put out? Fair enough if you've got other options. Personally I'd have stuck at it a bit longer, turned her to the dark side and moulded her into my ideal fuck toy. Her christianity probably comes from her parents, a sheltered upbringing with happy clappers for company, you need to ease her away from the god bothering and fill the void in her life however you like. Corrupting her could be very rewarding.

You binned her off after 2 dates because she wouldn't put out? Fair enough if you've got other options. Personally I'd have stuck at it a bit longer, turned her to the dark side and moulded her into my ideal fuck toy. Her christianity probably comes from her parents, a sheltered upbringing with happy clappers for company, you need to ease her away from the god bothering and fill the void in her life however you like. Corrupting her could be very rewarding.

Thats what I thought, turns out it has little to do with her parents, she rediscovered her faith recently and all that. Id have had more hope if it was a childhood thing to be honest.

Thats what I thought, turns out it has little to do with her parents, she rediscovered her faith recently and all that. Id have had more hope if it was a childhood thing to be honest.

A born again christian, and a born again virgin I assume? Sounds like someone's already ruined it and put her off for life. You're probably right to swerve it. Unless she's got really nice tits, nice tits go a long way- much further than personality.

A born again christian, and a born again virgin I assume? Sounds like someone's already ruined it and put her off for life. You're probably right to swerve it. Unless she's got really nice tits, nice tits go a long way- much further than personality.

Claims shes an actual virgin, not that Im very into that; tits are average...

As a Chirstian, she should be aware that even virgins can get preggo without so much as a hand jibber. By that logic - and who am I to argue with the bible? - she shouldn't even be going outside for fear of immaculate conception.

Stupid bint. No offence, like.

...she seemed so promising.

But she wasn't. The end.

People are who they are, you can't go round trying to change them to make them what you want them to be. Thankfully you have the brains to realise this. You made the right choice.