You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CM Punk getting cheap heat from another commentator on Raw this week; surely the WWE can do better than this.

Really? I thought that segment worked quite well. And after the last two Raws I'm starting to think they have nailed the 3 hour Raw. It's not to say its perfect but it's been much more enjoyable last fortnight. JR at commentary always helps.

Kane and D Bry is gold. Love it. And it's great to see the tag team division getting attention. Apparently this is the work of HHH.

Really? I thought that segment worked quite well. And after the last two Raws I'm starting to think they have nailed the 3 hour Raw. It's not to say its perfect but it's been much more enjoyable last fortnight. JR at commentary always helps.

Kane and D Bry is gold. Love it. And it's great to see the tag team division getting attention. Apparently this is the work of HHH.

Involving a commentator to get a newly turned heel over is just boring as it's been done a million times before. CM Punk has used both Lawler and Ross recently! I wish the writers would think of something new!

I agree about Kane and Bryan, superb stuff. It's up there with Booker T and Goldust, and Austin and Angle for commedy value.

He didn't attack him for no reason. He shoved the guy because he thought the guy shoved him. That camera angle shows it was the wrong guy but I don't blame Punk that much. I probably wouldn't have gone after the guy as violently as punk did, hitting him twice, but looking at that video and seeing the amount of retards stood around him, pushing him and not pushing him, I wouldn't have been too bothered about a few more punches being dished out by the best in the world.

Punk was being hit by a few fans including in the kidneys and back by a fan in a white hoody (who later bragged about it on Twitter) and then the same fan who struck him in the kidneys slapped him in the back of the head and hid down so Punk assumed the person behind him struck him so he retaliated.

In that video you see him push a few people away grabbing him and the belt and he gets pushed down a step. He hit the wrong person but they shouldn't have been pushing him.

• 4 weeks later...

Look at his Twitter, the guy is a freak. He had a day off of his diet and ate 4 pizzas, a shitload of pancakes and brownies.

A4J3JNeCQAEoicz.jpg:large

He says he has 7 meals a day and he puts pictures of his food that help improve his muscle mass.

I don't think he's on roids, I mean, he's no Scott Steiner:

under13c.jpg

steiner.jpg

[YOUTUBE]JQ2ouQy6tvw[/YOUTUBE]

CkzjX_GA8Qg

10-12 years between those photos.

Also, The Rock is well known for his ridiculous workout regime. It is possible for him to get as ripped as he is without the use of steroids.

His eating habits are similar to current wrestler, Ryback. It is well known Ryback has 9 meals a day and they are all carbs and food high in protein. To gain muscle mass it depends mostly on your diet.