You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Big brave racist lionheart John Terry

Redder Lurtz

When's he in court? And what's the reason for his case being delayed so long? Is it to allow the noise to die down a little before slipping the lion hearted big brave hero through the system with a not guilty verdict, thereby restoring the brave hero's Ingurland captain status?

Let's say the courts find him guilty. Does he automatically pick up a ban from the FA? If he's found guilty of anything it will be for calling Anton Ferdinand a "fucking black cunt". Does this warrant more or less than an 8 game ban? (Ollie Holt's opinions notwithstanding). What makes big brave lionheart John Terry, england hero, so special that he's allowed to play out the season before his court case whereas Suarez's case was dealt with (albeit by the FA) more or less immediately?

Finally, anyone know why the chelsea fans were booing Anton Ferdinand yesterday? Is it because by being black, he inadvertently got big brave lion hearted John Terry into trouble?

He's in court in July. If he is found guilty, I would say he will get a lengthy ban from the FA.

The Chelsea fans were booing Ferdinand because presumably they think he's lying.

I see. Are they aware that Ferdinand didn't actually report the incident, dya think?

he will get a fine, doubt he will recieve a ban. he should be kicked out of the game though. Not for being racist, or being a cheating womanising slime-ball, or pissing up bars, or kneeing players in the back, or missing pens and handing utd the champions league, or mocking victims of 9/11. he should be banned because he is a cunt.

JT is expert at being responsible for nothing.

I expect he will be found guilty, after he has retired from international football. I expect he will receive an FA ban, but will also be injured after the Euros meaning that his return to Chelsea will coincide with his"return to fitness", not the ban

Well, most people seem to think the Chelsea fans' booing of Ferdinand was totally unacceptable since he hasn't actually done anything and then you rock up with your ultra objective, conflicting opinion defending Chelsea fans. But, hey, they're no different to us are they? I mean, we booed Evra, after all.

Well, most people seem to think the Chelsea fans' booing of Ferdinand was totally unacceptable since he hasn't actually done anything and then you rock up with your ultra objective, conflicting opinion defending Chelsea fans. But, hey, they're no different to us are they? I mean, we booed Evra, after all.

Defending Chelsea fans? What the fuck? Chelsea fans are abhorrent characters, almost to a man.

And of course booing Ferdinand is unacceptable. It's the absolute pits. Have I said otherwise?

Read more, bitch less, moof.

What will be interesting at the trial will be to find out which member of the public made the complaint. We know it wasnt Ferdinand. And how was this member of thebpublic in a position to hear everything that happened and be offended by it. If the trial is based on the evidence, Terry should walk.

If he does, how does the FA behave?

Merseyside Police determined that there was no case to make against Suarez.

This left a void for the FA to step into with their own rules.

My fear is the JT saga will demonstrate just how much WE got f**ked by the FA.

Defending Chelsea fans? What the fuck? Chelsea fans are abhorrent characters, almost to a man.

And of course booing Ferdinand is unacceptable. It's the absolute pits. Have I said otherwise?

Read more, bitch less, moof.

Now, now. Surely you should take a step back, not get so wound up by Moof's allegations, and realise that if you ignore them it'll all blow over....

You've jumped the gun there, and made yourself look like a retard. Again.

Ideally:

- John Terry won't win anything from this season, finish the Euros with a red card and then get hauled over the coals for the Ferdinand comment.

- Patrice Evra will score an own goal in injury time to allow Sunderland a last gasp draw and hand City the title.

- Torres will miss a sitter in the FA Cup final, only for the ball to be swept down the other end for a brilliant Suarez winner.

- Torres to sit the entire CL final on the bench, save for the last 5 minutes when Bayern are already 3-0 up.

- Gerrard allows Suarez to be the first to hold the FA Cup aloft as a big 'fuck you!' to the FA and cunts who have slated him this season.

One can dream.