You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Captions for new issue

dave u

19.jpg

Dogs of War! School of Science! TRIP HIM TRIP HIM!!!

37.jpg

SP:Let me tell you... it turned the War. We chased Rommell's Arfika Korps through the desert, through your ancestral homelands! We had a cuppa in the morning, sang God Save the Queen and chased the Panzers all the way back to Cairo.

EA: Uh, mate, I'm from Togo. They're still shooting at us there.

54.jpg

Parker, Scott. Lieutant. My Commanding Officer General Harry 'Bungs' Redknapp. Can I get a Lucky Strike and a brandy?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Parkers old Army mate weighs in on potential FA Cup Final v Liverpool

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHHx4YcJFw4NjJld4vLjuYkHvHkbDMAqecuQm4z5b5IMUlaBZ5WQ

40.jpg

SP: Listen here, I am a decorated officer of the BEF. I manned the boats in Dunkirk, made three sailings in a leaky skiff. I was back four years later on the French costs, liberated Caen and marched on. Reverse your decision or I'll have your half time tea ration confiscated!

LB: Sorry ref, been like that since he got a jarg 1940s haircut.

Probably overdoing the war ones at this stage I suppose

52.jpg

"I Wing Commander Scott Parker, swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors and that I will as in duty bound honestly and faithfully defend Her Majesty, her heirs and successors in person, crown and dignity against all enemies and will observe and obey all orders of Her Majesty, her heirs and successors and of the generals and officers set over me"

40.jpg

"Didn't I fight against your father in El Alemein"