You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who is the better right back?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better right back?

• Kelly
    • Johnson
    • Nothing in it

reckon he is probably finished unfortunately, he made his comeback in the opening friendly at Preston and in the rare appearances made since then he has looked way off the pace which certainly shouldn't be the case without any known set backs

shame mind as he would've been a top player for us I reckon

Hope to see him back next season, really like him as a player, he's got good positional sense, definitely a lot to work with there plus he's one of our own. The club shouldn't turn its back on a player just because they're having injury issues then expect loyalty from players when other clubs come calling.

It definitely seems like he might be a bit broken. I would love him to get back to his best because he's a player I really rate, but he's not even making the bench these days. Maybe a season out on loan next season would do him the world of good. If he gets more regular game time elsewhere we'll at least be able to see if he's ever going to get back to his best.

When the players reported in the summer he was looking quite hench, as if he'd bulked up quite a bit when he was out injured. I wonder if that contributed to his disastrous recovery from injury. It's not easy to adjust to relatively sudden increase in body mass, muscle or not, and it might have affected his running and overall movement.

Pity in any case as he had a promising future. maybe he still does but he seems to have been 'disappeared' from the squad.

• 2 weeks later...

Rodgers said the other day he's training at 150%. I think we should loan him out next season, he wont raise a good fee and if there's a chance he could get back to his best, he's not someone I would be selling. 

Johnson doesn't cut the mustard - we need Kelly NOW if he's fit and in the starting blocks.

Out of Kelly, Flano and Johnson - I'm only confident that Flano would have murdered Bolasie instead of letting him run past him, so I go with Flano.  Johnson can fuck off and Kelly can be loaned out next year.

I actually think Wisdom is our best right back.

I cant believe how far this lad has fallen, only a year or so ago i thought we had rb slot nailed down for years with him. He looked thew brightest prospect to come out of the academy in a long time.