You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Evra felt he needed to run down to Stretford end while Suarez was walking off down there. What a fucking cunt he is.

According to Alan Smith Evra was 'just celebrating' with the fans. It was our fault it all kicked off as there was no need for our players to get involved.

Im literally gobsmacked by some of the shite i hear from these cunts.

No agenda here, nope. Liverpool are the bad guys, Evra is the victim. Again.

Fucking wankers

Shite lineup = shite performance = shite result.

Thank fuck Kenny is in charge, as the mayhem would have been unbearable had Rafa or Roy been in charge of that.

We've been served some shockers through the years at OT, but that was one of the most gutless, spineless, anonymous and negative performances I've seen by a Liverpool team. No surprise carrying passengers like Downing and Henderson, but still...

Disgusting performance, no backbone. We gave up. Gerrard included. In fact especially Gerrard.

Downing and Henderson should be fined for contempt of the shirt and Spearing bottled it totally, wank display culminating in gifting them a goal.

Pepe, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger & Adam can hold their heads up but the rest were spineless chokers.

That is a poor Utd team and we fucking handed it to them on a plate

A couple of completely unacceptable performances today. I've always had time for the Kuyts of this world, players who might not be the most technically gifted but make up for it in game-intelligence and/or bravery, but I just can't abide seeing cowards pulling on the shirt.

In Downing and Henderson we have got two established premiership players who do not seem to be even trying to rise to what's expected of them. Henderson is -- I think -- the first player I've ever seen who manages to hide when he's on the ball. His ideal position to receive a pass is when he's got his back to goal and there's another red shirt straight in front of him. He plays quick passing football but there is absolutely no method to it; he's got no game intelligence whatsoever. When we're out of possession he will run after the ball but if he ever gets close enough to it to attempt a tackle, he seems almost surprised. He always looks as though he wants to be seen to be doing something while he does absolutely nothing.

As for Downing, how could a player that vanilla ever survive in a Liverpool shirt? Riera had a reputation for being a bit of a bellend, but at least that gave him some edge to his character. Downing is a winger who never seems to try to beat his man. He couldn't be more English. His movement is average, he never beats the first man on crosses, he doesn't do enough, and he doesn't even have the personality. What is he doing there?

I hate to come on and rag on our players after a game but with these two it's been going on more often than not this season.

Edited by TheResonator

Evra showing his true character there, this was never about racism it was about the chance to get a very influential player into a load of trouble resulting in a huge ban and a carefully orchestrated media character assassination.

He clearly didn't give a shit about anything other gloating as close to Luis as he could.

A couple of completely unacceptable performances today. I've always had time for the Kuyts of this world, players who might not be the most technically gifted but make up for it in game-intelligence and/or bravery, but I just can't abide seeing cowards pulling on the shirt.

In Downing and Henderson we have got two established premiership players who do not seem to be even trying to rise to what's expected of them. Henderson is -- I think -- the first player I've ever seen who manages to hide when he's on the ball. His ideal position to receive a pass is when he's got his back to goal and there's another red shirt straight in front of him. He plays quick passing football but there is absolutely no method to it; he's got no game intelligence whatsoever. When we're out of possession he will run after the ball but if he ever gets close enough to it to attempt a tackle, he seems almost surprised. He always looks as though he wants to be doing something but he does absolutely nothing.

As for Downing, how could a player that vanilla ever survive in a Liverpool shirt? Riera had a reputation for being a bit of a bellend, but at least that gave him some edge to his character. Downing is a winger who never seems to try to beat his man. He couldn't be more English. His movement is average, he never beats the first man on crosses, he doesn't do enough, and he doesn't even have the personality. What is he doing there?

I hate to come on and rag on our players after a game but with these two it's been going on more often than not this season.

Totally agree you've hit the nail on the head. Bunch of fuckin cowards.. Bad enough gettin beat by that lot. But no passion from some players is disgusting!

Evra may have been on the winning side today, he may be a good footballer, he may even have been right in this racism debacle, but what he is not is a man you would have more than one pint with in the bar of a departures lounge.

And that, as they say, is what life's about.*

*Though obviously I say this in the midst of bitter disappointment.

On so many levels, and most of them unflattering to us, thank God that shit fixture is out of the fucking way.

It was cool that Luis scored. Made Evra's effeminate dance with the crowd at the end a little more hollow.

As for our team, so much wrong it's a bit depressing to contemplate right now.

Evra showing his true character there, this was never about racism it was about the chance to get a very influential player into a load of trouble resulting in a huge ban and a carefully orchestrated media character assassination.

He clearly didn't give a shit about anything other gloating as close to Luis as he could.

Nail on the fucking head.

Guest San Don

Very disappointing result, performance wise I dont know. First half we didnt look under any pressure except our two full backs didnt enjoy good performances).

Second half johnson came off rooney to allow him to score. valencia had the beating of enrique for 75% of the game i'd say.

Not sure it was right to start Suarez and think we should have started with pretty much the same line up as started against spurs.

Glad Luis got the goal. He should deffo have had a free kick for that tackle from behind by camel lips but dont think it was a sending off.

And is there a poorer player than downing in our squad right now? First I knew he was on the pitch was when he got booked, totally anonymous.

Im not sure if those operations look like they've taken their toll on Gerrard. He doesnt seem as mobile or has the stamina he once had.