You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spineless performance too many didnt show up kenny tactics hwere shite bellamy should have started. saurez isolated downing shite henderson and kuyt will never be good enough to get us fourth we need a rethink our summer transfer dealings are coming back to haunt us arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hatet losing to them aid ridden bastards

I'm starting to think that Suarez is more trouble than he's worth. After all that's gone on, whether you feel he was right or wrong, not shaking his hand today was just fucking stupid.

Totally agree - can't believe what some said on here supporting this - should have stopped, looked him straight in the eye and tore his arm off. Gave them the upper hand from the start, then again at halftime and now in the aftermath.

Poor decision that I would be pretty sure he made on his own.

Do not agree on the player aspect, just this incident

Edited by TheHowieLama

I'm starting to think that Suarez is more trouble than he's worth. After all that's gone on, whether you feel he was right or wrong, not shaking his hand today was just fucking stupid.

Fucking behave yourself!

He has the right to do as he chooses; nobody on earth can force you to shake somebody’s hand.

Are you seriously suggesting he should shake the hand of somebody who's responsible for ruining his character and subsequently fanning the flames of a concerted media effort to ruin him?

Looked to me like it was Evra that instigated that whole handshaking fucking nonsense aswell. Pulling his hand away as Suarez was about to shake it, and then acted like it was Suarez who refused it.

x2_ae49e48

That is what I commented on - he should have stopped and held his hand out to make Evra the focus. Its all a bit tiresome now.

That is what I commented on - he should have stopped and held his hand out to make Evra the focus. Its all a bit tiresome now.

The only thing that's tiresome is boring cowards telling everyone how tiresome it is.

And what handed the initiative to United was too many of our players playing poorly, not a refused handshake. As if that was the reason we lost. Fucking hell. What a pile of steaming bollocks.

Get to fuck. I wouldn't shake the hand of a lying cunt who had me falsely branded as a racist either. In fact, it would take all my reserves of willpower and common sense not to spark the fucker out right there in front of a TV audience of millions.

I applaud Suarez's actions today 100%.

United deserved to win today. They weren't great, but they were better than us.

We showed United too much respect and Suarez was isolated. When we actually brought on Bellamy / Carroll and gave him support, we looked the better side - shame we were 2-0 down by then.

Not sure what Johnson was doing for the first goal, his positioning was awful. But credit to him, he was argubaly our most threatening player with a couple of decent efforts with his left foot. Spearing also guilty for the second goal, gifting them possession in a dangerous area.

But I'm not too worried about those mistakes. It was too easy for United to keep the ball and it was wave after wave of attack - their goals were inevitable, even if they did come from mistakes.

Kuyt and Downing were really poor in supporting Suarez and I felt sorry for him because he looked bright, but we have to help him, he can't do it on his own.

Baffled why Bellamy didn't start!

Top four is still possible though.

Get to fuck. I wouldn't shake the hand of a lying cunt who had me falsely branded as a racist either. In fact, it would take all my reserves of willpower and common sense not to spark the fucker out right there in front of a TV audience of millions.

Agree, but Suarez actually offered his hand, but Evra held his back and then acted like it was Suarez who refused it. The media cunts wont pick up on that though.

Fucking behave yourself!

He has the right to do as he chooses; nobody on earth can force you to shake somebody’s hand.

Are you seriously suggesting he should shake the hand of somebody who's responsible for ruining his character and subsequently fanning the flames of a concerted media effort to ruin him?

Fucking seriously? After all that's gone on do you really believe it was in the clubs best interests that he chose to not shake his hand? Yeah it's his decision, but it was fucking selfish. Just shake his hand and fucking grow up. By the way, Suarez is good at pressing the self-destruct button, him choosing to ignore the hand-shake has fuck all to do with anyone but himself.

The only thing that's tiresome is boring cowards telling everyone how tiresome it is.

And what handed the initiative to United was too many of our players playing poorly, not a refused handshake. As if that was the reason we lost. Fucking hell. What a pile of steaming bollocks.

Fuck off twat - it is tiresome and we have gotten it wrong on and off the field and you're chest banging doesn't change that. They got the best of us at the time of the incident, again today and will continue to in the media.

The suarez and evra handshake has nothing to do with the match, yeah the fucking media will love it, but the fact we need to concentrate on is we went to Old Trafford and didn't put up a fight!! For me this game means more than the derby, so for me to see a performance like this is shocking but more importantly, its worrying.

I don't see the problem with the non handshake.

The FA showed in the Chelsea / QPR match that all players don't have to shake hands... they set the precident!

So why should Suarez? Also Ferdinand didn't shake Suarez's hand.

He's well within his rights to refuse the handshake if he is not guilty of what Evra alleges.

Nobody wants a handshake as an admission of the wrongness of racism, they want it so there'll be a nice little ribbon on their narrative and they can ratify their own assumptions. In the cadence of the commentary you can hear that nobody gives a fuck whether Luis is guilty or not, they are just bored with the tale they've spun. It's like leaving a man to hang and then complaining when his corpse starts to stink out the village. Fuck the lot of them.

I'm not going to castigate Suarez for not shaking hands, that's down to him. If someone had said the things that Evra said to Suarez, I wouldn't shake their hands either. Suarez does not like Evra and it's nothing to do with the colour of his skin. I respect the right of people to shake hands or not, that's down to them. I wish he had if only to make it all go away, but I respect Suarez for feeling strongly enough to do it. And Kenny was spot on - Sky trying to blame Suarez for the tunnel incidents was a disgrace. It went off because it's an emotionally charged game, and it was good to see Skrtel and Reina sticking up for their men.

Evra should be punished for his deliberately provocative celebrations at the end - he was deliberately doing that right in front of Suarez. It's not like Suarez went running round when he scored. And I also see United have maintained "dignified silence." Ferguson should keep his trap shut and concentrate on "dignified silence" which is the biggest work of fiction this side of Clive Cussler. What Liverpool players do is of no concern of his. Evra could also have "caused a riot" but I bet we hear nothing more about it.

As for the game, we were very poor but still think it would have been 0-0 but for two sloppy goals because we defended decently enough until then. We were awful, played the occasion and not the match. We should have attacked but just weren't looking to be positive. United are no great shakes and we didn't challenge them at all apart from the end. But they were slightly less poorer than we were, I don't think anyone would call that a vintage performance from United by any means, although they were the better team, no question. It was just disappointing, but at least it's over and done with now although the headlines aren't going to go away.

Rio Ferdinand only refused the hand of Suarez because of what happened with Evra infront of him apparently. Ok then cunts. Whatever.

And fuck you, you senile cunt. How fucking dare you say that about our player you cunt.

x2_ae49e2c

Not offering his hand

x2_ae49e48[/img]

The FA now have all the evidence they need - if they don't reverse their decision and ban Evra for lying and provocation, it's an irrefutable fact that they're bought and paid for.

Fucking seriously? After all that's gone on do you really believe it was in the clubs best interests that he chose to not shake his hand? Yeah it's his decision, but it was fucking selfish. Just shake his hand and fucking grow up. By the way, Suarez is good at pressing the self-destruct button, him choosing to ignore the hand-shake has fuck all to do with anyone but himself.

What's fucking selfish is you expecting him to shake hands with a fucking liar just because you think he should grow up.

Look at the fucking pictures. Suarez extended his hand. Evra's wasnt extended so Suarez moved on.

If you were in Suarez's shoes, and it looked like a fella wasn't gonna shake your hand, would you stand there like a spare prick waiting for it to happen? Me bollox you would. You'd move on like he did.

Ferguson "Suarez is a disgrace and shouldn't play for Liverpool again" Hmmm.

One Fuckin word for the Piss smelling whiskey nosed cunt.

CANTONA

Its ok to high karate a fan, but not shaking hands with someone you hate is all wrong.

Hatred enhanced 10 fold after today.

That's fine applauding his actions, but I've got quite a few friends and family who are black Liverpool fans who are completely disullisioned with how the club have handled the whole situation. He was found guilty of racially abusing a black player. Suarez claims his words were lost in translation, he had the opportunity today to draw a line under it and move on. He's a fucking tit.

Bloody dreadful performance. I hate losing, but Jesus losing to them makes me sick. Apart from the last few minutes we effectively rolled over and I never want to see that from a Liverpool team.

As for Evra, well... not unexpected. The only thing that gives me a small glimmer of a smile is the fact that the iPad corrects 'Evra' to 'Eva', probably on account of him being a big f*ckin' girl, (with apologies to girls everywhere, of which I am one...)