You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone else fucking tired of having to defend Luis?

Alex Gibbo

Diving, cheating, racism, finger to fans, kick to parker and now a supposed fucking eye gouge.

AlAIjpMCIAEQDtz.jpg

Fans of other clubs are so far up eachother's arses circlejerking any negative suarez story they can. He's no angel but I'm sick to the back teeth of having to defend him with RedMancunia getting hundreds of RT's for slating him.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope - I'm always up for a battle in defending our club & indeed have had Many run ins with journo's on twitter over Luis. I've fought day & night at different hours sometimes on there in arguing his case but they (or rather their agendas won't allow them to) just Won't listen. Doesn't matter - Every time I spot one have a go at him? I have a go at Them & will continue doing so as long as is necessary & rightly so - You stick up for your own as without backup from your friends in this life? Who needs enemies & Luis has more than enough of them through no fault of his own right now............

Nope I don't argue To forcefully with the media - Quite clearly Stu Monty - I just Totally disagree with Their assumed Right to string him up based on what are pretty clearly lies from a known troublemaker whose proved himself a complete hypocrite on more than one occasion and more? I utterly despise them for then having the sheer audacity to defend a creature like Terry whilst continuing to heap opprobrium on Luis' good name & basically slandering him to the skies.

Onizuka? As I said - Whenever I see them write their trash about Luis? It's nearly always so one-sides I just then often feel I Have to reply to such blatant ignorance; I normally do & then Their replies to me are more often than not even More ignorant & hypocritical at which point I just normally give up, throw both hands in the air, stalk off muttering to myself about "bloody journalists, Kangaroo Courts, sodding FA etc" & lie down in a dark room with some headache tablets (That last bit there something which more than a few other posters here think I should do more often apparently). To tell the truth? I am getting a little tired of fighting over him now myself; In fact come to think of it? I Don't think I'll bother anymore - Nothing short of Evra appearing on TV & Stating "I am guilty, I lied & Luis was innocent all along" will get them All off Luis' back anyway & even then? They'll probably Still be convinced we somehow threatened, coerced or bullied the Utd man into doing it. I give up, I really do................

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

It is getting that way......i think thats the trouble, he's beginining to believe his own hype....hero worshipped already, but his goals to games ratio isn't good...making the headlines for all the wrong reasons imo so can see what Alex means...

Lets us not forget this is the same player who took a bite out of someones ear in Holland...

Needs to calm down a touch...

Smart money? A red card at Old trafford if not careful

I'm pretty sure a Red Card/Controversial incident/Terrible Tackle/Collision etc involving Luis is almost Guaranteed Slim Shady in The game for sure considering it's venue & what's riding on it. I can see That one coming from miles away actually & wouldn't be suprised at all if such happened. In fact? I can think of One person who whilst not to sing his praises - Quite the opposite in fact - is Very likely to Not shut up about Luis & all that's gone on around him All week leading up to the match if that person's recent despicable such habits are anything to go by - Further I think we'll see the effects of such talk quite clearly on Saturday & from that Analysis? You don't really need to be a genius to work out Who I'm talking about no? After all Taggart does have his Own interests to look after & how better than by prepping the ref' for Luis in advance? Something bad Will happen surrounding Luis if we're not very, very careful on Saturday - Put money on it & He in charge of that lot? Will probably be behind it - You can see it coming a mile off.................

NB Still if that red card's for a repeat of the truly awful tackle he did as a youngster in Holland & if it's aimed at Evra & puts him out of the game for a good while as he so richly deserves? All will be forgiven.....................

It is getting that way......i think thats the trouble, he's beginining to believe his own hype....hero worshipped already, but his goals to games ratio isn't good...making the headlines for all the wrong reasons imo so can see what Alex means...

Lets us not forget this is the same player who took a bite out of someones ear in Holland...

Oh dear.

Oh for fucks sake, he's our player so we support him, why do you have to complicate it by getting all morally sensitive about his character?

He may be a little shit and if he played for anyone else then we'd clearly hate him but he plays for us and he's good at football so he gets our support. If mancs want to bleat about it then let them bleat.

I personally don't give a shit what they're like as people as long as they're good at football.

Diving, cheating, racism, finger to fans, kick to parker and now a supposed fucking eye gouge.

AlAIjpMCIAEQDtz.jpg

Fans of other clubs are so far up eachother's arses circlejerking any negative suarez story they can. He's no angel but I'm sick to the back teeth of having to defend him with RedMancunia getting hundreds of RT's for slating him.

Eat more eggs.

He should have been sent to the towers for kicking good ol Scotty! Don't he know he the saviour?

Scotty Parker epitomises everything that is good about being English, he is a warrior, never gives up, and your mother would love him, even with his fifties hair cut.

His goals to chances ratio is very poor.

He's a great player and despite his inconsistency infront of goal, he's a real creative spark and we've missed having him at his best this season.

That said, he's not done himself any favours at times. I know he's passionate and if you take that from him he'd be half the player, but he needs to learn how to channel it and to cut out the sheer stupidity, because ultimately it costs not just him, but us as a team.

The focus needs to be on the football now.

If Andy Carroll had missed that header at the end, there would have been loads slagging him off.

Craig Bellamy has scored more league goals with half the amount of playing time.

In this final third of the season we need goals. That is how Luis can repay the support he has had from the fans.

When did we start giving a fuck what anyone else's fans think? Did I miss a meeting or something?

I'll tell you what. Let's fucking sell Suarez and then maybe the Q.P.R fans will like us a bit more. Is this the sort of thing we need to start doing? Really?

I'm not bored of defending him and I'll never get bored of defending him, (until he goes somewhere else, obviously), and I'm praying he stays with us for fucking years.

He's a vicious, snarling, cheating, Parker-hoofing twat who quite patently doesn't give a shit what anyone else thinks of him and I fucking love him for it.

Fuck Man United, fuck Evra and fuck every single away fan who comes to Anfield with their paltry fucking collection of medals that their mediocre fucking team has collected over the years.

I hope he ends up being the most hated player this league's ever seen.