You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

Also taken from RAWK :

"Ich liebe Madrid. Mein oberstes Ziel ist hier noch zu gelingen. Ich bin ein Spieler und ein Mann, der nicht aufgibt. Deshalb ist es mir so weh tut, um diese falschen Berichte, dass die Dinge in meinem Kopf zu sehen und nicht in meinen Körper. Ich weiß, Schmerz und ich weiß, es ist echt. "

"Meine Beziehung zu Mourinho ist perfekt. Ich will ehrlich sein, hat er gesagt, ich spiele nicht viele Spiele in dieser Saison und hat mich ermutigt, gehen vorübergehend ausgeliehen, meine Karriere zu entwickeln und komm wieder ein wichtiger Spieler."

"Für mich ist es nicht die ideale Lösung, aber ich verstehe es."

In diesem Sommer ist anders als 2011 für Sahin. Statt zu essen an der Spitze Tisch ist er ein oder zwei Ebenen unten. Seine Verehrer kommen aus der englischen Liga und bestehen aus zweiter Teir Teams wie Arsenal, Tottenham, Newcastle und Liverpool. Wie immer Sahin ist nicht im Angebot seine Meinungen vorbehalten.

"Wenn ich gezwungen bin, vorübergehend verlassen England ist eine Liga, die mich interessiert. Ich habe immer Mannschaften wie Manchester, Arsenal und Chelsea bewundert. Tottenham sind ein interessantes Team und Mourinho hat mir gesagt, dass Villas Boas ein sehr guter Kerl ist. Es wäre irgendwie lustig, wenn Modric ging nach Madrid, und ich ging nach London "

"Ich wäre nicht daran interessiert in einer Mannschaft, die nicht wettbewerbsfähig sind wie Newcastle oder Liverpool. Wenn ich werde weg sein, ich möchte noch einmal als eine verbesserte Spieler und das zu tun, dass ich mit anderen qualitativ hochwertigen Spielern, die ich nicht an tun können, spielen müssen diese Vereine. "

Which roughly translates as :

' I love Madrid. My uppermost purpose is still to be succeeded here. I am a player and a man who does not surrender. Therefore, it is to me in such a way hurts, around these wrong reports, that to see the things in my head and not in my body. I know, pain and me knows, it is real. '

' My respect with Mourinho is perfect. I want to be honest, he has said, I do not play many plays in this season and has encouraged me, are a matter temporarily lent of developing my career and come again an important player. '

' For me it is not the ideal solution, but I understand it. '

In this summer is different than 2011 for Sahin. Instead of eating at the head table is he one or two levels below. His admirers come from the English league and pass of the second Teir teams like arsenal, Tottenham, Newcastle and Liverpool. As usual, Sahin is not left on offer his opinions.

' If I am forced, temporarily leave England is a league which interests me. I have admired always teams like Manchester, arsenal and Chelsea. Tottenham are an interesting team and Mourinho has said to me that Villas boas is a very good guy. It would be amusing anyhow if Modric went to Madrid, and I went to London '

' I would not be interested in it in a team who are not competitive like Newcastle or Liverpool. If I am away, I might once again as an improved player and this to act that I with the other qualitatively high-quality players who cannot act I in must play these associations. '

' I would not be interested in it in a team who are not competitive like Newcastle or Liverpool. If I am away, I might once again as an improved player and this to act that I with the other qualitatively high-quality players who cannot act I in must play these associations. '

He's a shit-cunt anyway. Not interested.

I'd have huge concerns over Johnson. I've heard from several that he's a pisshead.

That'll be Michael Johnson.

Adam Johnson would be a great signing for us, way better player than Walcott, he can actually dribble the ball. 6 league goals in 10 starts last season too. He'd start 30 games here so could easily see him scoring 12+ for us.

That'll be Michael Johnson.

Adam Johnson would be a great signing for us, way better player than Walcott, he can actually dribble the ball.

think theres a few rumours about Adam Johnson's lifestyle as well but nowhere near as bad as Michael Johnson

I think he is a quality player though and would be perfect for us

Fuck him then the cheeky cunt

You dont expect top players to be over the moon at the prospect of joining a side who havent come close to making champions league football for 3 years do you? Everton and Newcastle finished above us last year remember we cant expect to be attracting such players at this time

I quite like Adam Johnson, and his goal record - especially given that a lot of his appearances were from the bench - was pretty good last season. I've heard the "believes his own hype" rumours, and the fondness for the nightlife rumours. They don't bother me, really. I've heard the arguments that Mancini doesn't fancy him. Given the attacking talent at City, that doesn't really bother me, either.

What really, really bothers me is that he's a left footed winger from Middlesbrough.

I quite like Adam Johnson, and his goal record - especially given that a lot of his appearances were from the bench - was pretty good last season. I've heard the "believes his own hype" rumours, and the fondness for the nightlife rumours. They don't bother me, really. I've heard the arguments that Mancini doesn't fancy him. Given the attacking talent at City, that doesn't really bother me, either.

What really, really bothers me is that he's a left footed winger from Middlesbrough.

hahaha it is a twat of a thought

You dont expect top players to be over the moon at the prospect of joining a side who havent come close to making champions league football for 3 years do you? Everton and Newcastle finished above us last year remember we cant expect to be attracting such players at this time

Well we might as well up give eh

Fuck him then the cheeky cunt

Agreed,

These were also my thoughts when Rodgers decided to publicly rule himself out after our initial contact.

No doubt the player will end up at Liverpool, after we capitulate on everything during negotiations and he'll end up on a contract worth £300m per hour.

He's Arsenal's Kuyt. Some people only notice him when he makes a bad decision, which he does a lot. And forget to notice when he does good things. Which he also does a lot.

Whilst this is true, they couldn't possibly be any more different attacking players.