You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I am in pain. Got spots all over my......

Sugar Ape

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a cornea transplant 3 week ago, got 27 stitches in my eye ball that stay in for 18 months, you don't hear me complaining ...... unless this counts as a complaint !

Itches like fuck and i can't touch the fucker.

Cheer up Sugar Ape it could be worse !

eye2.png

Guest davelfc
I just had a cornea transplant 3 week ago, got 27 stitches in my eye ball that stay in for 18 months, you don't hear me complaining ...... unless this counts as a complaint !

Well that made me feel a little daft, I had an apicoectomy over a week ago to one of my front teeth and have an upper lip/gum full of stitches, but it's a scratch compared to that.

eye2.png

You've got another eye, I've only got the one throat! Plus, you could wear a pirate eyepatch and look all mysterious. I, on the other hand, look and sound like I am days away from death.

You've got another eye, I've only got the one throat! Plus, you could wear a pirate eyepatch and look all mysterious. I, on the other hand, look and sound like I am days away from death.

Grow a set you fucking tart!

I stood on a plug about half hour ago and the pain still hasn't left me, I might have to take the week off work.

Grow a set you fucking tart!

I stood on a plug about half hour ago and the pain still hasn't left me, I might have to take the week off work.

You think that's bad, I went downstairs for a drink last night in the dark and walked into a metal door handle with my belly which left a big bruise. A BRUISE!

You think that's bad, I went downstairs for a drink last night in the dark and walked into a metal door handle with my belly which left a big bruise. A BRUISE!

A poorly sick throat and a bruise? Jesus Rape I think the glue factory is calling.

Be strong YNWA etc.

We'll sort the wake out and give you a proper send off.

Get a pan of pure orange juice, 2 scoops of sugar, and a shit load of oranges put in.

Boil them all for about 15 minutes.

Before consuming get some Vic Vapour rub, and some cough sweets, but them in a bowl, towel over head and inhale.

Proceed to drink Pan of boiling hot pure orange juice.

THEN

Eat a shit hot curry to sooth the throat.

You'll smell dog shit from a mile away and you're throat will be eased.

Guest davelfc

I was plagued with tonsillitis until I was around 28 and had them out. No jelly, no ice cream, no iced drinks afterwards I was gutted.

A few years later I had tonsillitis again, Dr told me that the tonsillitis beds were still there, I could if I wanted have my throat scraped. I decided against it.

It's a terrible thing, high temperature and no energy, mine used to get coated in this white shite. Have them out, get the beds cleared at the same time but don't expect ice cream or jelly, I had to eat a roast the next day.

• 3 weeks later...
What is it with men and Beechams?

But, yeah, sounds like man flu....you'll be dead within a week

Sugar Ape, I am so sorry for not showing you the appropiate amount of sympathy. Now will you please lift the curse you put on me.

Ever since I belittled your pain I have had a flu-y thing that pinned me to the sofa for what seemed like days on end, that morphed into a cold and then just as I was starting to feel better I developed this raging ache in my lower jaw yesterday evening that has now spead up the side of my face. Ended up at A&E earlier on. Couldnt tell me what was wrong but am now dosed up on ibupofen and co-codamol. I never get ill.

I will never be mean to you again

Sugar Ape, I am so sorry for not showing you the appropiate amount of sympathy. Now will you please lift the curse you put on me.

Ever since I belittled your pain I have had a flu-y thing that pinned me to the sofa for what seemed like days on end, that morphed into a cold and then just as I was starting to feel better I developed this raging ache in my lower jaw yesterday evening that has now spead up the side of my face. Ended up at A&E earlier on. Couldnt tell me what was wrong but am now dosed up on ibupofen and co-codamol. I never get ill.

I will never be mean to you again

You have my sympathy. When I went the doctors I found I had viral Laryngitis coupled with man flu and an earache. Bad times. I found lying on the couch and feeling sorry for myself helped. Don't expect much sympathy on here though!