You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, this guy needs to wake up and smell the coffee!!

He has been utter garbage so far, he is presiding over a team of mediocre rubbish but yet feels the need to make a massive declaration that...the league will be difficult to win now. Oh no fuckhead, really!! About as difficult as it will be for us to win it.

He always tries to excuse the crap by the fact that he is trying to get his team to play attacking football. Well, you know so far, all I've seen is rubbish. That Mata is dirt, not worth a fraction of what was paid for him. He clearly cannot organise his defence and has a big problem on his hands with what to do with the ageing and deteriorating "Lamps" and "JT".

He could undo his apparently strong reputation with this latest project.

He also needs some hair gel and a razor big time, the ginger cunt.

But, he go nice looking bird as part of his staff. Who is she ?

Do all goal-scorers get to score after ? Can the goal scorers meet her in the 'back room'.

• 3 weeks later...
I see from AVB's post-match interview that the lack of humility is back with a bang, and a couple of wins has seen his obnoxiousness return with a vengeance.

Indeed.

He is handing out face slaps too on the back of topping a group containing Genk with a squad which probably cost more than the other three teams combined.

Cretin.

Hopefully City crush them on Monday.

Seems most of the media are full of praise for the phantom pitchside shitter this morning, but I think this analysis is a better one:

Chelsea 3-0 Valencia: Chelsea drop deep and progress to the second round | Zonal Marking

How has he got the balls to say he's given his critics a slap in the face, when in fact he's only done what they've mainly been suggesting and completely dropped his philosophy in favour of the old Mourinho system?

Chelsea can only play one way, and if he's there to change that then last night was a retrograde step to try to keep his job.

Nothing wrong with that per se, but it's nothing to crow about either.

Seems most of the media are full of praise for the phantom pitchside shitter this morning, but I think this analysis is a better one:

Chelsea 3-0 Valencia: Chelsea drop deep and progress to the second round | Zonal Marking

How has he got the balls to say he's given his critics a slap in the face, when in fact he's only done what they've mainly been suggesting and completely dropped his philosophy in favour of the old Mourinho system?

Chelsea can only play one way, and if he's there to change that then last night was a retrograde step to try to keep his job.

Nothing wrong with that per se, but it's nothing to crow about either.

This probably shouldn't have made me nearly spit out my tea in laughter as I was supping it, but it did.

kenny needs to do with carroll what avb is doing with torres. keep him on the bench until either the game is effectively over or throw him on if we need him. he has loads of time to find his role in this side but he shouldn't be starting at the moment.

• 2 months later...