You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Seriously, this guy needs to wake up and smell the coffee!!

He has been utter garbage so far, he is presiding over a team of mediocre rubbish but yet feels the need to make a massive declaration that...the league will be difficult to win now. Oh no fuckhead, really!! About as difficult as it will be for us to win it.

He always tries to excuse the crap by the fact that he is trying to get his team to play attacking football. Well, you know so far, all I've seen is rubbish. That Mata is dirt, not worth a fraction of what was paid for him. He clearly cannot organise his defence and has a big problem on his hands with what to do with the ageing and deteriorating "Lamps" and "JT".

He could undo his apparently strong reputation with this latest project.

He also needs some hair gel and a razor big time, the ginger cunt.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people are too quick to have a go at Shitcoat Lite.

Chelsea need a complete overhaul. Cech isn't the keeper he was and odds are he never will be again. Mongo is getting slower by the year, Bosingwa is shite, Ashley Cole not getting any younger, Luiz erratic, Mikel shite, Lampard a very good servant but age catching up, same goes for Drogba and Anelka.

They might well turn us over in a week and I might look silly, but A Vacancy Beckons is getting it in the neck when he has a far bigger job on that people realise. He needs time and exorbitant sums of money to sort them out. He wants them to play higher up the pitch but their back 4 can't deal with it.

He's making strange subs but to sack him would be crazy, especially seeing as they paid £12m for him. They just need to give him time. Their short termism is what will undo them eventually.

Seriously, this guy needs to wake up and smell the coffee!!

He has been utter garbage so far, he is presiding over a team of mediocre rubbish but yet feels the need to make a massive declaration that...the league will be difficult to win now. Oh no fuckhead, really!! About as difficult as it will be for us to win it.

He always tries to excuse the crap by the fact that he is trying to get his team to play attacking football. Well, you know so far, all I've seen is rubbish. That Mata is dirt, not worth a fraction of what was paid for him. He clearly cannot organise his defence and has a big problem on his hands with what to do with the ageing and deteriorating "Lamps" and "JT".

He could undo his apparently strong reputation with this latest project

Posters here wanted him to be our coach 12 months ago. Lucky?

He's making strange subs but to sack him would be crazy. They just need to give him time. Their short termism is what will undo them eventually.

They won't give him time, and he doesn't help himself with subs like what he brought on against us. 2 ex-Reds brought on just to wind us up. He got a kick in the teeth when we scored the winner.

I think he's found the EPL a much more difficult task than the Portuguese League, it's a much more competitive league, and time can only tell whether he's up to it or not. And yes Mourinho coped very well, but Mourinho is a top class coach who has seen it all and won it all time and again. Chelsea's latest coach is a mere rookie by comparison, and has a lot to learn.

I don't mind him personally. I still think he was stupid to take the Chelsea job.

Possibly it may become a dent in his career (which he has lots of time to recover from), but more importantly I think he's very happy that he's already set for life financially. At 33 that's pretty good.

He's just out of his depth, which makes him act whiny. Must be hard not to believe the hype when everyone was trying to squeeze up his arsehole not six months ago.

He got that job on the Peter Principle. He might grow into it if he's given the time, but couldn't be at a worse club for needing it.

If you contrast the two post-match interviews it is very insightful.

Kenny is like, don't mention where we are in the table, don't ask me about top 4, I want to just bask in this win and enjoy it for what it is.

AVB is out with the calculator, we need x points from our next y games to keep pace with the leaders etc. Power nerd.

He also appears to be heavy on the PR, positive attitude too. He kept referencing the 4 competitions they are in. I mean FFS!! 12 points behind in league, still not qualified from a piss poor CL group, FA Cup not even started and Carling Cup still at a reasonably early stage (by Chelsea standards anyway).

He must think he can pull the wool over Abramovich's eyes very easily!!

If he's allowed to get in players that he trusts and vice versa then I think he'll do a great job. He's trying to implement his tactics to a squad that is not responsive to instructions.

I can't begin to imagine what it's like working with them set of cunts every day, and with Abrahmovic breathing down your neck.

He's clearly talented but, as has been mentioned, his inexperience could be his undoing in this instance. He's not used to being up against it, so we shall see how he reacts. (if he's given the time to react)

Too much, too soon.

I think he's a good manager, but working for Abramovic is clearly impossible. The fact Chelsea paid £14m to release him from his contract meant he didn't have much of a choice i dont think. Porto would have pushed him to leave with that amount of money on the table, regardless of his preference.

I dunno; if he'd said no flat out what could they have done? I honestly think he was flattered into too big a job too soon.

Its all politics Zig, and when the money talks - the board listens.

Look at our very own £35m striker and all the crap with his transfer and this alleged request he was forced to submit. No-one know's the truth but the player, the club and maybe an agent. With the amount of money on offer for Carroll i believe the club pushed him out, as they knew it was an offer too good to refuse - much the same with Villas-Boas. Lets be fair - the biggest compensation for a manager was a few million previously - and now Porto are faced with a dilemma whether to turn down an astronomical price for a manager they have had in charge for just 12 months, or quietly advise him it will be best for all concerned if he tries his hand elsewhere.