You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paul McCartney. Is he a tit?

manwiththestick

Musical talant apart I can't help thinking that he's a bit like the lad at school that everyone just puts up with. Just seen him on the news because he's gone and jumped into another marriage that will probably deprive his kids of more millions. Every time i see him on the tv i just cringe.

Kudos for fucking an amputee the kinky get.

Personally i think we lost the best two.

I think there's an element of tit about him but from what I've read he seems a bit of an extreame personality, which is an annoying trait in people in general as they have to be the centre of attention in a room full of people.

Can see him being someone you'd tire of eventually as he likes the sound of his own voice.

Saw that documentary around 9/11 about the show he did for New York and there were a couple of cringeworthy moments in it.

The first where he's talking to Eric Clapton about the final number. Clapton just looked like he wanted to get away, the second was trying to get Pete Townsend to start off Hey Jude again (I think), after they had just finished it. Townsend refused point blankly.

Don't know the man though, could be completly different.

I don't think he's a tit. He's been one of the most famous people on the planet for the vast majority of his life. Famous people ask for his autograph his ego must be through the stratosphere. he really wants to say I'm fucking Paul mcartney and the whole world should suck my cock but due to his upbringing he contains it behind the thumbs up and wearing pumps with a suit.

She's 51! i was shaking my head at the idea of someone getting married again given how his last one turned out, but she's not bad looking at all. I reckon he'd be pinching himself at finding someone 'acceptable' and seemingly balanced.

I reckon a personal fortune of £500 million and being a member of one of the greatest bands ever has something to do with it.

For a squillionaire he's got a terrible haircut though.

I always loved that clip when the press are interviewing him about his admission to taking drugs and it's irresponsible because he is a role model, his answer was don't report it then it's their responsibility they create and shape this idea of celebrity role models if they are worried about the moral implications then don't print it.

Guest The Chimp

I think for someone to have had such an unprecedented level of fame bestowed upon themselves and for so long he seems remarkably grounded. It's got to be difficult to not go a bit nuts when you think of all he's been through. As for the marriage, maybe he believes in it - certainly his marriage to Linda seemed to be something he cherished. Given that I'm glad he hasn't let the one legged Geordie slag soil that belief. Good luck to him I say. He's brought a lot of happiness to people's lives and who am I to begrudge him that after losing a soul mate and all the shit with peg-leg. He's in his autumn years and unlike most grandads he's probably not allowed to walk around in cardigans with a slap head and a beard, so yeah trabs with a suit and thumbs up etc is a going to make him look a bit of a tit, but looking like one and being one are two different things. That cunt Ringo though, now there's another story.

Musical talant apart I can't help thinking that he's a bit like the lad at school that everyone just puts up with. Just seen him on the news because he's gone and jumped into another marriage that will probably deprive his kids of more millions. Every time i see him on the tv i just cringe.

Kudos for fucking an amputee the kinky get.

Personally i think we lost the best two.

They've been together for 4 years and all his kids love her, by all accounts. She's already from a very monied background. Good luck to the pair of them. I hope they're very happy together, and she stops him dying his hair stupid colours.