You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves at home match thread

fowler9

if i was suarez id be fucking pissed off too.

why do players such as adam, henderson and carroll get preference no matter what, when they're obviously all not good enough.

when luis sees these players playing ahead of maxi, bellamy and himself, of course he's going to be pissed off.

players should be picked on merit and that is not the case at the moment.

don't worry, don't make the champions league and suarez will be off next summer

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could just cross your fingers, look for a 4 leafed clover, carry a rabbits foot or nail a horses shoe to your wall. Each are just as useful as praying.

Most people use the expression in an irreligious sense, essentially interchanging it with the word 'hope'. And most others understand that full well.

You should not be so thin-skinned or intolerant. I see no need to have a pop at prayer in your last sentence, at least here, anyway. You are bringing a religious debate into the FF match thread when there are numerous GF threads for you to castigate prayer if you so wish.

if i was suarez id be fucking pissed off too.

why do players such as adam, henderson and carroll get preference no matter what, when they're obviously all not good enough.

when luis sees these players playing ahead of maxi, bellamy and himself, of course he's going to be pissed off.

players should be picked on merit and that is not the case at the moment.

because kenny has spent over £60 million on carroll, adam & henderson so he must pick them until he gets the sack

Adam and Lucas aren't good enough as a pair. They just stand there and watch the opposing central midfielders totally dictate the game. It's happened on enough occasions now for it not to be an accident.

Yeah, as a partnership they're fucking horrific. Add the utterly abject Henderson in there and you have a midfield trio that is as poor as anything in the Premiership.

I did say that I probably wouldn't have bought Carroll, Henderson, Downing or Adam as my first choices, and while Carroll was much improved (not hard) and Downing looked OK in bursts, today showed why we won't be getting near the CL.

Most people use the expression in an irreligious sense, essentially interchanging it with the word 'hope'. And most others understand that full well.

You should not be so thin-skinned or intolerant. I see no need to have a pop at prayer in your last sentence, at least here, anyway. You are bringing a religious debate into the FF match thread when there are numerous GF threads for you to castigate prayer if you so wish.

no religious intent in my comment pray hope whatever JUST PLEASE STAY FIT ;)

Yeah, as a partnership they're fucking horrific. Add the utterly abject Henderson in there and you have a midfield trio that is as poor as anything in the Premiership.

I did say that I probably wouldn't have bought Carroll, Henderson, Downing or Adam as my first choices, and while Carroll was much improved (not hard) and Downing looked OK in bursts, today showed why we won't be getting near the CL.

its hard to pick a best midfield at the moment but certainly kuyt and gerrard over henderson and adam - or switch downing to the right and play bellamy left side

That was fucking stressful, talk about relief. Kenny needs to stop taking luis off the lad simply is a fucking genius and he doesn't react well to be taken off especially when we leave Carroll on who's hold up play is fucking shite. As good as Adam is going forward he's probably one of the worst defensive players I've ever seen. Gerrard looked like the Steven Gerrard of old and looks as if he's ready to start a full game. Hopefully we can pair Gerrard and Suarez as a front pair against the blueshite.

anyone who doesn't kiss dalglish's arse is a manc or bitter according to this board. The man is a relic and should of never been given the manager's job. The club will be looking for a new manager in 2 years or less.

Are you applying for it then seen as how you have all the answers :whatever:

anyone who doesn't kiss dalglish's arse is a manc or bitter according to this board. The man is a relic and should of never been given the manager's job. The club will be looking for a new manager in 2 years or less.

Love all these Xbox Football managers on here.

I thought Downing was good, he did his job. Beat the full back and put crosses in, you can't ask more from him really.

Lucas did some really good things as well but he gave away far too many needless free kicks.

Oh please shut the fuck up you absolute prick.

Everybody on here will have no qualms with criticising Daglish and his decisions but only a fucking dickhead would start calling him a cunt or the like.

Furthermore, calling for his head 6 games into the season is just as idiotic.

I'm not convinced by his spending nor am I in some of his team selections. I hope that he doesn't feel like he is obliged to pick CA/AC/JH because that would be absolutely stupid.

I still have faith in the manager though, and I hope we can play like we did last season once more.