You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

International football today

Newport

Having just kicked off the PL season after two long months of waiting, the men in power find it natural to take a break two weeks into the season. AARRRRGGGHHHH!

It's absolutely fucking stupid. We just get time to get back into it then we're waiting all over again. If it was 5-6 matches into the season, hackable, but fucking 3 is completely insane timing and it does my head in.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The England fan in me is glad Bellamy is suspended but then when i sit down and watch the game I'll once again notice how much I hate the majority of the players and how little of a fuck i give and would want to see Bellamy tearing Smalling a new one

Yeah. I watched some of the Bulgaria game and it is amazing how many of them I'd love to see get injured.

Paddy Power are offering 18/1 on a Wales win, 7/1 on the draw and england 1/7 on

Shirley this is fucking ridiculous?

Wales just beat the 2nd placed team, this is a derby, they have Bale and Ramsay, it's going to be a windy ol evening and England will probably stick that fat lumbering old tub of lard back into midfield.

Time to lose some cash i fear

some quality last ditch blocks and off the line clearances but as usual nothing whilst in possession of the ball.

mmm

so if armenia can take a point away from slovakia today and then the slovaks beat the russians next month we can still top the group.

mmm

we´ll finish second methinks with the lottery of the play offs.

Paddy Power are offering 18/1 on a Wales win, 7/1 on the draw and england 1/7 on

Shirley this is fucking ridiculous?

Wales just beat the 2nd placed team, this is a derby, they have Bale and Ramsay, it's going to be a windy ol evening and England will probably stick that fat lumbering old tub of lard back into midfield.

Time to lose some cash i fear

Bet Fair have Wales at 25/1. I've threw £10 at it.

Dunne deserves a big tournament, he's put his heart and soul into this Irish team, same with Given. Football was dreadful and i can't take much more but i'm craving a tournament.

Me too.

I cant take much more of watching Reeling in the Years and not being able to remember a tournament.

Although I can remember 2002 well enough.