You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The angry pleb on this does my nut in, these shows with blag celebrity or expert guests always have to have a cowell wannabe mr nasty.

He starts every sentence with "what it's not..," " look what it's not is the suit Sean Connery wore at his sons birth" he's a twat

Jeff is a personal friend of mine and why yes he is slightly eccentric he is a perfect gent. it's a tv show which needs a some character, drama to it. That is all. I can tell you that if you go to his shop on church St nw8 he has some amazing, brilliant, stunning pieces of work.

If the show had no villain, leather sex bomb in it it'd be the antiques road show. Such negative tones should be kept for the apprentice

That Emma woman reminds me of a bondage version of the flying marshmallow caterpillar lad from Neverending Story but with a dirty sex face instead of a haunted moth's.

In the circumstances in which she played her cards right, I would strongly consider intercourse with her, although I usually insist on a minimum of two lips on any lady's face. Imagine if someone brought in a top lip to the room for her to buy, a really good one like Audrey Tautou's. She'd have to up the ante and make a really good offer. Her lack of top lip must haunt her every day, although she is so tight-fisted that you imagine she probably laughs inwardly when buying her lip gloss as she knows for a FACT that it will last her twice as long as the ordinary woman.

If she french kissed Kenneth Brannagh, they'd simply be rubbing their teeth together. Imagine the noise. Imagine the stench.

Guest davelfc

Emma has no tits and for that reason I'm out. (if she cared that much she'd use the cash for some enhancement)

I've caught this tv show twice this week by accident and watched it with interest both times.

I prefer Pawn Stars, you learn something and it has bullying in the workplace.