You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won the league and got to another CL final. I wish our season was that bad. Don't get me wrong, I'm made up they lost. But we are not there yet, so our mirth should be tempered by that.

oh ffs, "were above that" give it a rest, they were beaten in the champions league final, lets rub it fucking in.

They won the league and got to another CL final. I wish our season was that bad. Don't get me wrong, I'm made up they lost. But we are not there yet, so our mirth should be tempered by that.

Fuck off.

I will mock them at every chance I get.

#WE WON FIVE HATERS!!!!!

it beats me, how alex ferguson can get a knighthood for services to a game that he constantly brings into disrepute

3 times Champions Of Europe, 19 times Champions of England = 3 knighthoods

5 times Champions of Europe,18 times Champions of England = 0 knighthoods

Discuss.

suppose it all depends on what you mean by "bad"...ok by our standards its not good,but "bad"...? by blackpool, whu, etc its been ok?? we cant win EVERYTHING all the time, but i know since we got promoted in 1962, we have not had a BAD SEASON... average, adequate, great, brill, magical, awesome.. the list is endless.... but "bad"... never...

ps... hard luck the dung....

As much as I find it hilarious they got rolled over, I kinda think its pretty small time to laugh at them when they beat our record in titles and we were not even close, plus they have another chance to get another european cup next year and we are not even in any european competion.

I shall save my mirth for when we reprise our roles as THE team to beat in Europe.

I think it has something to do with him being one of the most massively snidey shithouses ever to advance onto a football field. Yes, that's definitely it.

Fair enough, decent player though. He might have those attributes but for some reason he rates low on my list of cunts in football.