You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest ShoePiss

Is there something missing here? There is a disabled spot 20 feet away from his house but he chooses to park outside your house which is 20-30 yards away?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatcha gonna do? Take his stick?

The thing is, unless he blocks your driveway (I'm assuming you have one) he's not really doing anything wrong. Is the space outside his own house always taken? Is parking easier outside your house because there's more space there? Does he count the walk to and from his car as daily exercise?

We dont have a drive way, there are two spaces that happen to be in front of our house between ours and the neighbours pad.

The disabled space is about another 20 yards away across the road and no one uses it so I assume it was put there for him as it's always empty.

At my first house we had a similar situation, the fat bitch next to us had an orange disabled badge and a walking stick. There was fuck all wrong with her, she was milking it, she was just fat.

If me or Ex-Mrs TheBitch would park so much as 3 feet over their 'side' of the house then she'd claim she couldn't get in front of her house and ask us to move. Used to annoy the fuck out of me.

Never said no. Never kicked up a fuss. Mainly because her sons were proper mentalists and had done time for GBH and the like and I didn't fancy the grief.

It'd always be the pussy whipped husband who'd come round knocking too. Fucking maggot.

I realise none of this helps you, Juniper, old boy, but I'm glad I've got it out in the public domain.

At my first house we had a similar situation, the fat bitch next to us had an orange disabled badge and a walking stick. There was fuck all wrong with her, she was milking it, she was just fat.

If me or Ex-Mrs TheBitch would park so much as 3 feet over their 'side' of the house then she'd claim she couldn't get in front of her house and ask us to move. Used to annoy the fuck out of me.

Never said no. Never kicked up a fuss. Mainly because her sons were proper mentalists and had done time for GBH and the like and I didn't fancy the grief.

It'd always be the pussy whipped husband who'd come round knocking too. Fucking maggot.

I realise none of this helps you, Juniper, old boy, but I'm glad I've got it out in the public domain.

What a fucking pussy you are. Douche.

We dont have a drive way, there are two spaces that happen to be in front of our house between ours and the neighbours pad.

The disabled space is about another 20 yards away across the road and no one uses it so I assume it was put there for him as it's always empty.

be careful if you make a scene,it could be that that spaced is reserved for another disabled driver perhaps a blind driver who has yet to find his way home no doubt when you start arguing with the first disabled driver he will turn up and park in the spot and before you know it you've decked two disabled people outside your own house and the police are on their way, it happened to me, don't let it happen to you.

After reading the Baseball Furies thread I suggest the following :

Dress up as one of the Baseball Furies, knock on his door and explain very politely you don't want him parking outside your house again; all the while tapping the baseball bat against your leg.

Hope he doesn't answer the door wearing just a pair of jeans and a brown leather vest with Warriors on the back or you may be in trouble.

I think I have met Juniper before, he has long hair and the disabled fella thinks he can take liberties. This wouldn't happen if you had a skinhead

We did, before the wolves match with her old man.

I now have short hair, maybe it needs to be shorter though...