You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The way America is now I'd back a celebrity to win next time, I'd have money on Clooney. Well known lefty and keeping his head down strangely with all the Trump shit.

Now ??

They elected Ronald Reagan in 1981 . Ironically he was one their better choices,

CBS had to get images of Lavrov meeting king fuckhead at the white house from Russian state media because the American media were excluded.

Fu-cking-hell. It's a beaten country isn't it? Reagan is spinning so fast Australians are pouring their drinks down the sink the right way.

• Upvote 5

I'm still going for my prediction of a few years ago for 2020, Cory Booker. 

I think this term will see Trump impeached. But if he somehow dodges it, there will be so much mess that people will be sick of it and will want a change. 

Even if he survives an impeachment I'd put even odds that he will face a serious primary challenge in 2020.  I don't know if it will be successful or not but at some point the Republican party are going to realise that they are on the verge of destroying their "brand" for the next 20 years and at least some of them will try to do something about it.

Even if he survives an impeachment I'd put even odds that he will face a serious primary challenge in 2020.  I don't know if it will be successful or not but at some point the Republican party are going to realise that they are on the verge of destroying their "brand" for the next 20 years and at least some of them will try to do something about it.

Oh I think their brand as you put it is well and truly down the drain. They made a pact with the devil instead of standing up at the convention , taking some short term pain, and stripping Trump of his nomination, The GOP could have come out smelling of roses by exposing the Russian quisling.

Soap opera. Gripping stuff. Like Ancient Rome or something. You get the sense that the noose is starting to tighten, and old Trumpy is doing his best to stave it off by firing anyone who tries to get to the bottom of his shady dealings. Very Presidential.

As for the tweets, the kids found an exhausted budgie outside, sitting on the path. It hopped onto little lad's finger so clearly was a pet. We asked around and couldn't find the owner, so we've had it as a pet for a while.

I named it Trumpy... because he's always tweeting.

• Upvote 8

Guest Pistonbroke

Soap opera. Gripping stuff. Like Ancient Rome or something. You get the sense that the noose is starting to tighten, and old Trumpy is doing his best to stave it off by firing anyone who tries to get to the bottom of his shady dealings. Very Presidential.

As for the tweets, the kids found an exhausted budgie outside, sitting on the path. It hopped onto little lad's finger so clearly was a pet. We asked around and couldn't find the owner, so we've had it as a pet for a while.

I named it Trumpy... because he's always tweeting.

Did it shit on your kids hand? 

The Associated Press

@AP

BREAKING: Trump lawyer: Tax returns from 10 years show no "income of any type from Russian sources," with few exceptions.

So, the tax returns do show income from Russia over the last 10 years. Thanks for the confirmation.

Alex Zalben

@azalben

BREAKING: Dhamer lawyer: Freezer shows "no human body parts from people," with few exceptions.