You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

53 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

When you thought you couldn't hate him any more,

i can't see them at the moment as the twitter is showing up properly, but he was fucking annoying last night. he was doing all kinds of showboating thinking he's the best thing in the world, forgetting in his last game at woodison some lad who's barely done a thing in the game did an overhead kick from miles out and it went in because of his little arms. he's such a massive tit. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

i can't see them at the moment as the twitter is showing up properly, but he was fucking annoying last night. he was doing all kinds of showboating thinking he's the best thing in the world, forgetting in his last game at woodison some lad who's barely done a thing in the game did an overhead kick from miles out and it went in because of his little arms. he's such a massive tit. 

You're probably lucky you can't see it. It's just as you described.

30 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think he also injured himself in the second half with one of his exaggeratedly affected hoofs. He's a weird character and really dangerous the way he comes flying out, often feet first.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I think he also injured himself in the second half with one of his exaggeratedly affected hoofs. He's a weird character and really dangerous the way he comes flying out, often feet first.

yeah, it is terrible to say (and think as i did at the time), but i was thinking it would be justice if you've done your ACL there. I am sure the way they were checking him when he was down, they were looking for that. i normally never think it's good if players are injured, seriously anyway - who doesn't enjoy rodri missing a couple and city dropping points - but a real injury like that, you wouldn't normally wish that on anyone. but as you point out, he's done nothing to change the way he goes at players since the VVD incident. that behaviour is just normal for him and he will seriously injure someone else in the future. the massive cunt. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

I honestly think he’s not quite right. All the stuff is does is always nearly in the right context, but actually isn’t relative or suitable for what is going on. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Anubis said:

They’re all complaining to Ofcom about a slur against their club. They’ve literally gone insane.

Maybe don’t get caught & then actually admit to cheating & this shit wouldn’t happen?  Just a thought.

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

If anyone wants to see group insanity in action, click into this thread….

This is a good idea, but why stop there?  Ban Sky cameras, too.  Obviously, that would mean losing their share of the Sky money, but I'm sure their sponsorship would understand that principles are more important.

Screenshot_2023-12-08-18-46-34-89_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg