You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think this is fair. We were hurt so much by it that Klopp brought Gomez on as a natural RB. It worked out well in the end too. With Trent in midfield you get a lot of creativity and an extra goal threat but equally you can't just use a back three all the time and not expect to concede a few too. If Fulham can break us down then better teams will too. Losing Matip long term(I hope not!) will be a big blow too.

Edit; why was your post in the Everton thread Curly?

To be honest, I forgot this was the Everton thread - I’d been reading it for more than 40 seconds which is a contributing factor to me forgetting what conversation I’d entered, and someone mentioned Trent, so I followed that topic path like a dog chasing a stick

• Upvote 1

On 04/12/2023 at 13:12, dave u said:

That one might actually have been tongue in cheek, but I've seen so much embarrassing shit where they're trying to 'recruit' fans of "the 14" to their cause. Truly pathetic. No-one will support them as they're cheating impacts those teams far more than it does the big boys.

Besides, fans from all of those clubs value bantz above anything. Rumours that Newcastle fans are showing up to Goodison this week with cards saying "Premier League - Correct". The same fans who were kicking off at the PL over their takeover when it looked like it might not happen. They hate the PL, but the "bantz" trumps all.

The absolute fucking state of them sucking up to the mancs the other week to show 'solidarity'....The mancs turned round and sang 'sign on' etc to them at the game.

Yet still the stupid gets do it.

They are an embarrassment.

7 hours ago, an tha said:

The absolute fucking state of them sucking up to the mancs the other week to show 'solidarity'....The mancs turned round and sang 'sign on' etc to them at the game.

Yet still the stupid gets do it.

They are an embarrassment.

That was funny- getting all excited because they thought this '1958' fan group would join in and support them. Fuck knows why, Man Utd certainly don't have anything to complain about regarding the PL, it's their owners they're pissed off with. So why exactly did they think Utd fans would show concern for this nonentity of a club who'd been caught cheating?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mudface said:

That was funny- getting all excited because they thought this '1958' fan group would join in and support them. Fuck knows why, Man Utd certainly don't have anything to complain about regarding the PL, it's their owners they're pissed off with. So why exactly did they think Utd fans would show concern for this nonentity of a club who'd been caught cheating?

Is this a different Utd that they're trying to cosy up to? Obviously can't the same Utd that is part of the Corrupt (TM) Sly Six that tried to kill off and exit the PL.

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Is this a different Utd that they're trying to cosy up to? Obviously can't the same Utd that is part of the Corrupt (TM) Sly Six that tried to kill off and exit the PL.

Yes. The very ones who tries to ruin the football pyramid and put all the lower league teams out if business and planned to spray toxic nerve gas into orphanages. 

I found it funny that in his first press conference after Everton made their high horse statement Ancelotti was moaning about the clubs trying to ruin football only for him to join Real Madrid a couple of weeks later. The same Real Madrid who instigated the whole thing because the La Liga TV deal isn't as big as the Premier League one. 

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

They cheated. Its mind-blowing, you'd think they'd been fitted up. They cheated the entire league, other sides who abided by the rules were relegated and Everton are making out they are hard done by. They should be booted out the league just for the cheek.

They could form a new league with Man City & Chelsea. As they all play on blue they could be the Bloos brothers.  

19 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

There should be a massive petition questioning Evertons covid losses. This one act of fraud should see them sent to the bottom tier of football.... forever!

No one suffered from Covid worse than Everton.  

On 06/12/2023 at 08:28, Mudface said:

It's because they believe they're right and absolutely the whole of football is with them. It's really fucking weird. I was with 2 mates this week, about as normal Everton fans as you would like to meet, but they're convinced they're being properly fucked and there is an agenda. They think fans up and down the country are up in arms. They believe they've already won the argument the the PL have been "found out". The stuff we laugh at and most of the country ignores or is unaware of (like Andy Burnham's bullshit), they think the whole country agrees with and is rallying behind. Nuts. I assume when some random dick on twitter says "yeah, it's corrupt", they think twitter represents them country. And for sure they think because wolves sung the corrupt song, they think backs their argument and they've started a movement, despite the fact they're complaining about referees, don't give 2 fucks about Everton and in fact want them deducted points, because they're one of the clubs who sold player to comply with PSR. 

It's absolutely mental. 

• Haha 1