You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

It's started

Screenshot_20191216_202127.jpg

Screenshot_20191216_202144.jpg

Screenshot_20191216_202159.jpg

They never learn. You get the feeling they think Carlo will just turn up and have 5 players in the back of his car. 

34 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Not really, that fella has clearly been pumping money in for a while.   They've just spent it on shite. 

I mean I just can’t believe he would take the Everton job - it’s a big ask to get them challenging!

Ancelotti is "cancelled." 

"Anfield is a beautiful stadium. The best stadium in the world for atmosphere and the people are really passionate. To play here it’s really exciting.

Can my team handle the atmosphere? I hope so. I will be telling them to go out and enjoy it and my players are positive. Everyone wants to play at one of the best stadiums in the world.”

So far it's Sky saying he's on Merseyside.  Has anybody actually clapped eyes or a photo lens on him ?  Apart from Everton taxi drivers that is.  Every one of them will have personally dropped him off at their wooden shack.

No tv cameras watching him leave after the meeting ?  No press shoving microphones in his face ?

Hmmm.  Potential waft of bullshit here.

1 hour ago, Angie81 said:

For fucks sake....save my tits the embarrassment Carlo.

DCA4F9F2-9B53-4FA2-A91C-CFE0E16AEB72.jpeg

BBC saying reports that agreement is reached are wide of the mark but Everton are intensifying efforts to sign him up. Who is right? BBC or Sky? There's only one way to find out...

tenor.gif?itemid=10873130

9 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

So far it's Sky saying he's on Merseyside.  Has anybody actually clapped eyes or a photo lens on him ?  Apart from Everton taxi drivers that is.  Every one of them will have personally dropped him off at their wooden shack.

No tv cameras watching him leave after the meeting ?  No press shoving microphones in his face ?

Hmmm.  Potential waft of bullshit here.

I wouldn't have thought Dominic King would be wrong. He was pretty clear there are only talks planned in London. Sounds about right to me.