Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1504 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

9 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Lads, they’re actually discussing mourinho being their manager.....LMFAO!

0CC55FBF-D98E-419A-BA6C-830C8E64A72C.jpeg

9102A1FA-12AF-4AFB-9958-65D1AFA84056.jpeg

E22B4706-FD70-4F82-9A0D-0EF4B6836E8D.jpeg

I keep saying it. But they're good aren't they? Come on, what would we do without them? 

Are they seriously so deluded that they believe that a multiple Champions League and national championship winner who will only work with the guarantee of a supply of blank cheques will go there to try and shoehorn them into the top 6 ?

Mourinho would see them as attractive a proposition as standing barefooted in a particularly runny dogshit.

• Upvote 2

On MOTD 2 they just showed the goals from their game yesterday and put up a video of some woman Everton fan from twitter talking about them - she had a very strange accent for a Scouser.....

25 minutes ago, an tha said:

On MOTD 2 they just showed the goals from their game yesterday and put up a video of some woman Everton fan from twitter talking about them - she had a very strange accent for a Scouser.....

Strangely enough, at the Newcastle game last week, there was a woman sitting below me in the SKD Lower wearing an everton shirt. The world's gone mad.

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Strangely enough, at the Newcastle game last week, there was a woman sitting below me in the SKD Lower wearing an everton shirt. The world's gone mad.

They might as well start coming to watch us, we are after all what consumes their thoughts most of the time!

7 hours ago, an tha said:

They might as well start coming to watch us, we are after all what consumes their thoughts most of the time!

Tell them to bin off BMD and we’ll add another 20,000 seats to Anfield and use Goodison as an overflow car park. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Angie81 said:

Lads, they’re actually discussing mourinho being their manager.....LMFAO!

0CC55FBF-D98E-419A-BA6C-830C8E64A72C.jpeg

9102A1FA-12AF-4AFB-9958-65D1AFA84056.jpeg

E22B4706-FD70-4F82-9A0D-0EF4B6836E8D.jpeg

'Continue to work with what he inherits' - well that's worked well for Ole!!

Classy, golden touch at spotting young players Brands, learning how to win off Mourinho.

What a mess they’re in, clutching at any straw they can rather than be remotely realistic. It’s football’s equivalent of continuing to drink to stave off a grotesque, killer hangover.

Be careful what you wish for, minnows.

9 hours ago, an tha said:

She was fit, though. 

Hahahaha!

Arteta has too much of a good thing as Guardiola's sidekick to risk going near those basket cases. He's only ever been assistant to a manager who spends rings round him, because he can, and has no experience of having to deal with adversity. I'd love to know how all of that would relate to him taking over as the main man at a team up to its eyes in loan debt to Uncle Uzzy who's not willing to spend any more, and players with a bare fraction of the ability that City have

Yeah, a 37 year old manager with no experience apart from being an assistant to money bags, what could possibly go wrong. Arteta will just hang on to Guardiola' coat tails until one of the main Spanish teams take a punt on him anyway. 

12 hours ago, coachpotato said:

Tell them to bin off BMD and we’ll add another 20,000 seats to Anfield and use Goodison as an overflow shithouse. 

Fixed that for ya.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm not sure what to make of this! Fucking hell! 

I reckon that this Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed, or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.

That's just my take on the situation. Pure conjecture. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I reckon that this Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed, or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.

That's just my take on the situation. Pure conjecture. 

I agree, to be fair. 

• Upvote 1