You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 25/03/2024 at 16:36, Barrington Womble said:

I don't think delay is Everton's friend here. Although getting 777 mightn't be either. 

So it’s Get Fucked Now versus Get Fucked Later? 
If so, I can see the appeal of a delay. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Have they mentioned how the Baltimore bridge collapse has effected them yet? 

Well ……

Not quite claiming it but if that was a red posting that they accuse us of claiming it, making it about us then probably blaming us 

IMG_3063.jpeg

My cousin is a proper bitter Evertonian and makes his entire life and personality about being an Evertonian. 

He went on a trip to Germany last month and went to a random lower league game. Took tons of Everton stickers to plaster all over the seats and in the bogs. Every status update always has #UTFT at the end of it, all his mates are Evertonians and they all have 1878 in their Instagram user names. Just spends most of the time slagging Liverpool fans off for not going the game and posting about random Evertonians who have died and doing tributes to "Top Blues".

Last year they went to Bilbao during an international break with Everton flags and asked to be let in as. "Pilgrimage to Howard Kendall" - the fella who managed them for 2 seasons. Whilst sticking up Kopites are Gobshites stickers all over the San Mames. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

My cousin is a proper bitter Evertonian and makes his entire life and personality about being an Evertonian. 

He went on a trip to Germany last month and went to a random lower league game. Took tons of Everton stickers to plaster all over the seats and in the bogs. Every status update always has #UTFT at the end of it, all his mates are Evertonians and they all have 1878 in their Instagram user names. Just spends most of the time slagging Liverpool fans off for not going the game and posting about random Evertonians who have died and doing tributes to "Top Blues".

Last year they went to Bilbao during an international break with Everton flags and asked to be let in as. "Pilgrimage to Howard Kendall" - the fella who managed them for 2 seasons. Whilst sticking up Kopites are Gobshites stickers all over the San Mames. 

What is UTFT? Some kind of long life Milk?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Not saying you are mates with him, but this is one of the reasons I think people being mates with their cousins is weird. Cousins are weird. Don't like any of mine.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Not saying you are mates with him, but this is one of the reasons I think people being mates with their cousins is weird. Cousins are weird. Don't like any of mine.

I'm not thankfully. Went to a family wedding at the Marriot in town about 18 years ago. Virtually all my family  support liverpool bar him and his non bitter sister and the DJ put Ring of Fire on but he stormed over to the DJ screeching at him to turn it off.

Last time I saw him was about 2 years ago and he kept asking me why I don't go home and away watching Liverpool and making out he's the biggest and bestest blue in the world. Just ignored him and went to talk to one of my uncles. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Has he ever kissed a girl? 

If their hearing was Monday to Wednesday this week, would that make today D-day for any points deduction? 

Had a couple of chats with blues at work this week. I always act nice and feign a genuine interest when I’m really just asking loaded questions to see what nonsense I can get them to spout. 

All the classics came out - corruption, ESL, “What about other clubs?”, getting done twice in the same season is unfair, the rules don’t work, blah blah blah. 

The twice in one year made me laugh - how about they retrospectively apply the -6 to last seasons table (when it should have been applied) and they’d have finished 19th. 

They seem to have a bee in their bonnet about Chelsea now. I pointed out the PSR are based on rolling 3 year averages and Boehly & co aren’t in year 3 year yet, obviously no response to that. 

Also, their beloved Man Utd seem to be getting stick. “How can they be in so much debt?”. Erm, because the debt was on the club before the rules came in and they are able to service the debt? 

One of them gave me stick for not being able to get a ticket for Wembley. “No point winning trophies if you can’t go to watch them”. I got some constructive feedback from my boss when I replied with “Only somebody who has ever seen his team win fuck all would think that”.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

42 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They’re right about other clubs to be fair. If City get away with what they’re doing then they may as well sack the whole thing off. 

I do have sympathy with them on that, however, PSR breaches which they’ve admitted to, is significantly easier to prove than allegations equating to fraud from 10/15 years ago, which City deny and have already been accused by the Premiership and UEFA of failing to co-operate with the investigations. 

At the end of the day, we’re the club who has been impacted by City’s charges the most. The Ev can’t celebrate City’s victories and simultaneously cry wolf over them. 

I’ve said why / why not Chelsea & the mancs can’t / haven’t been punished yet. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

At the end of the day, we’re the club who has been impacted by City’s charges the most. The Ev can’t celebrate City’s victories and simultaneously cry wolf over them. 

This. All day and every fucking day until these cheating turds get flushed.