You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

18 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Just had a look at the feed. Is it a pisstake? Genuinely can't tell.

She is an Everton fan but Pepper Mills is a character she created to make the videos. It won’t surprise you to learn she lives in North awakes! 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Just had a look at the feed. Is it a pisstake? Genuinely can't tell.

I'm not sure. The recorder gets me every time. The woman (her) answering the door to the Carol singers in her robe and smoking a vape is imo a touch of genius.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

A perfect pairing really

Spurs are perennial fucking losers aswell

And fucking giant whoppers with blue Santa outfits. Although it's even worse in spurs case. You're known as the lillywhites you bunch of fuckwits. If you can't cope with Santa in red because you're mentally deranged, at least put him in your club colours of virgin white. 

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

image.png

Because, Sean, they’re a snivelling little band of wretches who will attempt to endear themselves to anyone they think will pat them on the head. See your own comments about Mange Fraudapolglu as an example.

Quality. I'm sending that to my cousin who has been bleating on about our fans being shit since the Man Utd game. 

Dyche is right. Your fans are shite. 

• Upvote 1

On 04/12/2023 at 19:43, Curly said:

Kloppo knows best, but I want this. Give it to me. Immediately 

On 05/12/2023 at 08:26, Fugitive said:

Fucking hate when people call him that, it sounds like something a wool or tabloid paper would call him.

Just been reminded that Kloppo is a self-generated nickname that he gave himself. So you can take this neg and slip it right in your richter.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Chris said:

Just reading through the Ian Rush thread brought this back to mind. One of the best things ever to happen in footy. Just absolutely brilliant.

a

I think that may have been his last goal in english football...how fitting it was against the shite.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Chris said:

Just reading through the Ian Rush thread brought this back to mind. One of the best things ever to happen in footy. Just absolutely brilliant.

a

He was doing some punditry prior to a derby a few years ago.  The interviewer mentioned that he'd scored 25 goals against the Shite; Rushie quickly corrected him.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

They’ve been in decent form lately, to be fair to them. 

But, it’s 100% guaranteed that they’ll roll over and have their tummies tickled by City tomorrow. And their fans will embrace it. 

Aren’t they only a point ahead of Luton now?  Dangerous game to play whilst they hover over the relegation zone 

On 25/12/2023 at 23:48, Chris said:

a

Can remember watching this when I still lived at home with my parents. Me and my brother had been out all day the day before drinking and woke up around 1.00 then put this match on. 

When Rush scored we just burst out laughing for ages on the setee like Beavis and Butthead. My Dad came in asking what we were laughing at and once we described the goal he just did a dist pump and went "fucking yes". 

He used to go out on a Sunday with a couple of mates to do the pub quiz including two proper bitter Evertonians who for some reason never turned up that evening. 

• Upvote 1