You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

As long as someone negative does happen I can live with that

If it’s a point deduction I just hope it’s not in one of those years were they hit the top 8 spots. I think this season is unlikely unfortunately. 

Haven’t you heard lad? Bad this like but it’s deffo true apparently Milner was messaging that pepper mills girl you know the ginger one? When she was 15 lad. Asking for advice on keeping his hair and going going ginger next thing he asked her when she last got fingered. Telling you lad he’s always been a snake it was him who got Denise in a headlock City only got rid of him because he was shagging Vincent Kompany against his will don’t quote me on this lad but apparently Kompanys head got so big at Anderlecht because Klopp was grooming him they had to change the formula that’s why he went to city I’m only saying what I’ve heard lad and I do airport pick ups mate so I know what I know why does Klopp always fly in from Norway trust me lad he’s got me on speed dial I can’t stand Toto I had Trent in the back last week getting a nosh off some lad called Mook off some forum next thing we’ve pulled up on queens drive by the maccies Walton way and who lashes his dick on the back window? Harry Kewell lad they’re all at it Klopp bounces snow globes off his kids head 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haven’t you heard lad? Bad this like but it’s deffo true apparently Milner was messaging that pepper mills girl you know the ginger one? When she was 15 lad. Asking for advice on keeping his hair and going going ginger next thing he asked her when she last got fingered. Telling you lad he’s always been a snake it was him who got Denise in a headlock City only got rid of him because he was shagging Vincent Kompany against his will don’t quote me on this lad but apparently Kompanys head got so big at Anderlecht because Klopp was grooming him they had to change the formula that’s why he went to city I’m only saying what I’ve heard lad and I do airport pick ups mate so I know what I know why does Klopp always fly in from Norway trust me lad he’s got me on speed dial I can’t stand Toto I had Trent in the back last week getting a nosh off some lad called Mook off some forum next thing we’ve pulled up on queens drive by the maccies Walton way and who lashes his dick on the back window? Harry Kewell lad they’re all at it Klopp bounces snow globes off his kids head 

This is not even the slightest bit exaggerated.

Best one I heard off someEvertonian was that Steve McMahon, Gary Ablett and Steve Nicol were all in a pub in South Road and had a stay behind And they were all snorting coke off a table and shouting at the bar staff treating them like slaves. I think it was the Alex (if any of you know Waterloo you'd know that it's a shit pub and no footballers even in the early 90s would go there).

Said he had a video camera hidden under his coat and filmed it all. In 1990 video cameras were fucking massive and not something you'd just randomly take to the pub. 

Said he got offered 20 grand by the News of the world but reckoned he'd get 80 if he he blackmailed all 3 of them. He was still going on about it around 2002 but no one has ever seen the footage and he missed the boat with his 20k offer and blackmail bid.

He also reckoned he had "conclusive proof" that Robbie Fowler was a smackhead. Even though he passed about 100 random drug tests and that the heroin never got picked up via the test and that a smackhead could never be a top level athlete. 

He's probably made up far worse since I saw him last.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Best one I heard off someEvertonian was that Steve McMahon, Gary Ablett and Steve Nicol were all in a pub in South Road and had a stay behind And they were all snorting coke off a table and shouting at the bar staff treating them like slaves. I think it was the Alex (if any of you know Waterloo you'd know that it's a shit pub and no footballers even in the early 90s would go there).

Said he had a video camera hidden under his coat and filmed it all. In 1990 video cameras were fucking massive and not something you'd just randomly take to the pub. 

Said he got offered 20 grand by the News of the world but reckoned he'd get 80 if he he blackmailed all 3 of them. He was still going on about it around 2002 but no one has ever seen the footage and he missed the boat with his 20k offer and blackmail bid.

He also reckoned he had "conclusive proof" that Robbie Fowler was a smackhead. Even though he passed about 100 random drug tests and that the heroin never got picked up via the test and that a smackhead could never be a top level athlete. 

No Klopp ending? 

9 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

The funny thing with the smackhead stuff is they all called him a smackhead and their proof was they'd all seen him doing coke in town. They can't even get their drugs right. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

The Fowler drugs stuff is absolute nonsense. If he'd taken drugs at any point in his career the club would have known about it.

On that basis there's a zero per cent chance they'd have signed him again in 2005 and still work with him today for the official club podcast. 

If you think of all the stories that came out on Gazza too around the same time, it's amazing that not one single journalist managed to catch Fowler out but those crafty Evertonians managed to outwit them!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Megadrive Man said:

The Fowler drugs stuff is absolute nonsense. If he'd taken drugs at any point in his career the club would have known about it.

On that basis there's a zero per cent chance they'd have signed him again in 2005 and still work with him today for the official club podcast. 

If you think of all the stories that came out on Gazza too around the same time, it's amazing that not one single journalist managed to catch Fowler out but those crafty Evertonians managed to outwit them!

I always remember I was once told a story of him doing coke in the old Moat House hotel after a liverpool game. Now firstly, if you are a footballer and taking gear, I'm sure you at least go to the trouble of locking yourself in a bog to do it. Then funnily enough, I kept getting the same story off all kinds blues. So when the hotel would have been full of OOTs , for some reason it was rammed with bloos, who all happened to go the bog and see Fowler doing a line.

Even worse, is I think loads of them have told the story so much, they actually believe it happened and they were there. They're completely fucking mental. 

• Upvote 1

They love it. They got tons of mileage out of Fowler. I heard loads of stories about him just going into random shit pubs in Bootle and Toxteth and him having 10 pints of lager, a couple of lines in full view of everyone, burning £50 notes in peoples faces and crashing more cars than Katie Price. 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

They love it. They got tons of mileage out of Fowler. I heard loads of stories about him just going into random shit pubs in Bootle and Toxteth and him having 10 pints of lager, a couple of lines in full view of everyone, burning £50 notes in peoples faces and crashing more cars than Katie Price. 

Imagine the goals if he stayed clean!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

A mental health disorder: Folie a duex x 15,000.

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I always remember I was once told a story of him doing coke in the old Moat House hotel after a liverpool game. Now firstly, if you are a footballer and taking gear, I'm sure you at least go to the trouble of locking yourself in a bog to do it. Then funnily enough, I kept getting the same story off all kinds blues. So when the hotel would have been full of OOTs , for some reason it was rammed with bloos, who all happened to go the bog and see Fowler doing a line.

Even worse, is I think loads of them have told the story so much, they actually believe it happened and they were there. They're completely fucking mental. 

He got punched by a blue in the moat house didn’t he? I remember him getting his nose bust open in there in the 90s. I’m sure it was a blue but I might be wrong. Doubtful it would have been a Red! 

36 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He got punched by a blue in the moat house didn’t he? I remember him getting his nose bust open in there in the 90s. I’m sure it was a blue but I might be wrong. Doubtful it would have been a Red! 

It was Paul noon if I remember right because he lived by ours and everyone was talking about it. Not sure if he was a blue but I think his dad even tried to take the blame for

punching Robbie. Anyway Paul noon also killed his girlfriend and mother of his child driving like a nob head. 

49 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah, a blue gave him a dig in there. In those times our players used to drink in hotels or the Albert Dock. They weren't tough to find, all the more reason he wasn't doing gear in there! They were all pissed all the time though. I used to stay in the moat house a little around 96-98, I'd sold my house here and came back only for the match and see me ma. So I'd stay there a lot. Him, mcmanaman & redknapp were around all the time - especially Sundays. Despite how many times I saw them, not once we're they doing lines, which is odd considering how often they used to do it with bloos. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah, a blue gave him a dig in there. In those times our players used to drink in hotels or the Albert Dock. They weren't tough to find, all the more reason he wasn't doing gear in there! They were all pissed all the time though. I used to stay in the moat house a little around 96-98, I'd sold my house here and came back only for the match and see me ma. So I'd stay there a lot. Him, mcmanaman & redknapp were around all the time - especially Sundays. Despite how many times I saw them, not once we're they doing lines, which is odd how often they used to do it with bloos. 

Blues do love a good lie. I suppose when you're that shit you need an alternative dimension. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Jose Baxter and Micheal Branch as well. 

They just go to show that it’s pointless us taking the piss out of them as the reality will always be funnier than anything they could make up. 

• Upvote 1

We have a new lad in our team at work. 

We were on a teams call last week and he had his camera on, before any of us even spoke, I could sense his team. 

Looks like he has a permanent scowl? Check.

Looks like the soul has been drained from behind his eyes? Check.

Looks like could be a bit of a random head case? Check. 

I had one of my LFC caps. His first words to me were “Worst had in the world that” with absolutely zero hint he was joking.

Similarly, another team our department work in the same site as him “You should go sit next to them, the head is a red”. 

“I won’t bother then”. Again, no hint he was joking at all. 

I think it best if I just don’t mention the football to him, I get serious vibes that if he has a bevy on an away day, he’ll likely try to stab me to death. 

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah, a blue gave him a dig in there. In those times our players used to drink in hotels or the Albert Dock. They weren't tough to find, all the more reason he wasn't doing gear in there! They were all pissed all the time though. I used to stay in the moat house a little around 96-98, I'd sold my house here and came back only for the match and see me ma. So I'd stay there a lot. Him, mcmanaman & redknapp were around all the time - especially Sundays. Despite how many times I saw them, not once we're they doing lines, which is odd considering how often they used to do it with bloos. 

I worked for Moat House in the 90's. Fond memories of Liverpool MH, stayed there a fair bit for trips to Cream. Handily located just around the corner on Wolstenholme Square! 

All this was fields back then....

• Upvote 2