You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season ticket letters

WaltonRed

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a letter even though I didn't appear on the online checker. Had to ring up coz they had a query with my application. Rang them to answer query but then they would taken my money saying someone would be in touch.

Apologies if i've missed it but has anyone started a thread/poll on TLW to see how many on here are on or know someone who are on the first 25,000 list and how many will be taking up the offer ?

Supposed to be 60-70k on the list in total and then on top of that club reckons there would be many not on the list who until now have not bothered to apply but would apply if the opportunity arose.

Not suggesting anyone does the club's market research for them but wonder if we have the demand to fill a redeveloped/new 60-75k stadium

Apologies if i've missed it but has anyone started a thread/poll on TLW to see how many on here are on or know someone who are on the first 25,000 list and how many will be taking up the offer ?

Supposed to be 60-70k on the list in total and then on top of that club reckons there would be many not on the list who until now have not bothered to apply but would apply if the opportunity arose.

Not suggesting anyone does the club's market research for them but wonder if we have the demand to fill a redeveloped/new 60-75k stadium

The club are doing there own market research hence this whole experiment

The club are doing there own market research hence this whole experiment

Yes I realise that but just meant it would be interesting to know how many TLW members are on this list as a microcosm of the bigger picture if you like

Guest ShoePiss

Mine was sent to my mum's today. They have a respond by date of 28th April. After filling in the online application you get an 8 digit alpha-numeric ref number.

Apparently you can also do it by phone if you like.

Just paid my £5.

They send you an email confirmation.

Check out the ticket office with some organisation.

Ive been on the waiting list since 98. Send them an anniversary card every year with a little poem in.

I put myself on the list some years ago but have since moved home, and i've been out of the country travelling since November so haven't been able to get in contact to sort out the address problem, will this just mean i'll have to join again at the bottom?

I put myself on the list some years ago but have since moved home, and i've been out of the country travelling since November so haven't been able to get in contact to sort out the address problem, will this just mean i'll have to join again at the bottom?

Have you tried the online checker using your old address?

Mine came today.

Thing is when I signed up, (around 2002 I think) in my letter of request I asked for 2 spaces. I didn't put a second name down as the theory was I would be waiting 15 years and possibly have a son by then for whom the second space was for.

There was nothing mentioned in the letter or registration about having 2 spaces so I guess I only have one place on the list now?? Bit gutted if thats the case.

Mine came today.

Thing is when I signed up, (around 2002 I think) in my letter of request I asked for 2 spaces. I didn't put a second name down as the theory was I would be waiting 15 years and possibly have a son by then for whom the second space was for.

There was nothing mentioned in the letter or registration about having 2 spaces so I guess I only have one place on the list now?? Bit gutted if thats the case.

Call them up and find out.

I asked to be put on the list when I joined PTS - not sure of the date but it was sometime in the 03/04 season. A couple of years ago I asked what my position was and was told I wasn't on the list - typical of some of the inept cunts who work in the TO.

It is a bit of a cunts trick to ask for £5.00 to stay on the list *if* it isn't deducted off your season ticket if/when you eventually get one.