You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Away from all the transfer speculation we have a game in the morning. I am really looking forward to it like I have every game since kenny took over. We have been playing like a team again, like Liverpool again, and tomorrow I am predicting the hard work to pay off and kenny to get his first win of this reign. I am going to say 1-3

Torres 2 and cole

My team would be

Reina

Kelly skrtel agger aurelio

Johnson miereles spearing Pacheco

Cole

Torres

Come on lads!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reina

Kelly

Soto

Agger

Aurelio

Lucas

Meireles

Johnson

Cole

Maxi

Torres

Is what I'd go with. I suspect silky Dirk and Skrtel will be in there to be honest, although what they've done to retain their places in the team is a mystery. I thought Kenny would drop any underachievers but sadly there's the usual few who still seem to be getting a game on status/seniority alone.

A draw I reckon.

AGENDA:

League Game 23/38: v Wolves (a)

KO: 12:45 GMT/Local 22 January

Host Broadcaster: BSKYB

Web: Streams

A couple of years ago, we couldn't avoid 12:45 kos, but this is our first one of the season. Just 15 games to go after this, so a win is essential, before everyone else plays.

The knives will be out if we don't win this one.

The state of the team without Gerrard. Sigh!!

People expecting Johnson to play midfield will be disappointed. He will never play there...

GloJo doesn't care about Liverpool, only his Ingerlund spot. I wouldn't be surprised if he's refused to play right mid.

The knives will be out if we don't win this one.

The state of the team without Gerrard. Sigh!!

People expecting Johnson to play midfield will be disappointed. He will never play there...

I don't believe these 'won't play in midfield' rumours. England are hardly blessed with a load of good right midfielders either so if he made a success of it then he could well find himself playing there for the national side.

Better to be playing on the right where it suits him than uncomfortably trying to play leftback.