You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Johnson did well against Everton and probably feels more comfortable in the position after a couple of games as well. If Konchesky was playing they'd be uproar, Aurelio may struggle in such a physical game as well.

Poulsen, has been shit, but if we're using him a 3 man midfield he'll do better, he's also a more experienced defensive midfielder and will need to help the centre backs out.

No real surprises for me and a team that should win.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch here Wolves - Liverpool!!!

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/sportttvflash2.htm 2.Flash PT

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/liverpool.htm 3.Veetle EN

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/premier.htm 4.Veemi EN

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/liverpool1.htm 5.Mips EN

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/premier1.htm 6.Justin EN

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/premier2.htm 7.Veetle EN

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/liverpool2.htm 8.Flash EN

More Streams here ht tp://p2psoccerlive.yolasite.com/

Its a shite team, which ever way you dress it up. A defeat today and Kenny will be facing some serious questions. Leaving Cole on the bench in favour of Kuyt is the shocker for me. I will abstain from the other positions for now, but i predict an uncomfortable afternoon.

Hope im ridiculously wrong ofcourse and Kuyt gets a couple of the goals.

Don't get that at all.

Kuyt hasn't played that well this season, in fact he has been very poor for majority of it. But Cole has been exactly the same. Kuyt played well against them lot last week and should keep his place because of that.

Watch here Wolves - Liverpool!!!

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/sportttvflash2.htm 2.Flash PT

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/liverpool.htm 3.Veetle EN

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/premier.htm 4.Veemi EN

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/liverpool1.htm 5.Mips EN

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/premier1.htm 6.Justin EN

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/premier2.htm 7.Veetle EN

ht tp://p2psoccerlive.comli.com/liverpool2.htm 8.Flash EN

More Streams here ht tp://p2psoccerlive.yolasite.com/

Fuck off, you spamming twat.

This cunt should be banned.

Don't get that at all.

Kuyt hasn't played that well this season, in fact he has been very poor for majority of it. But Cole has been exactly the same. Kuyt played well against them lot last week and should keep his place because of that.

Kuyt has had his chance to impress Kenny, and he hasn't. At all. He's been horrible.

Cole hasn't played a single minute.

What was your argument again?

Kuyt has had his chance to impress Kenny, and he hasn't. At all. He's been horrible.

Training. Kenny does see.

Kuyt weren't horrible last week, far from it.

Also am sure he's watched most of our games this season rather than basising it on fuck all.

Really not.

How?

No, although depends on how you define defensive midfielder. I mean we finished second with two defensive midfielders. We won the European Cup by playing two defensive midfielders from half time after only playing one in the first half.

The style of the side and the balance is far more important than anything else. Hodgson proved that in abundance.

Starting with Poulsen, then Spearing then Poulsen is enough for me to be baffled.....Kuyt/Skrtel crying out to be rested also.

Meireles is a centre midfielder not someone who is comfortable playing further forward like Gerrad can. He's been awful every time he's played anywhere but centre midfield.

Two defensive midfielders without an ounce of creativity then?

Starting with Poulsen, then Spearing then Poulsen is enough for me to be baffled.....Kuyt/Skrtel crying out to be rested also.

Meireles is a centre midfielder not someone who is comfortable playing further forward like Gerrad can. He's been awful every time he's played anywhere but centre midfield.

Two defensive midfielders without an ounce of creativity then?

Think that last line is a discredit to Lucas. I don't think he's boss in that respect but he's done enough to make be think he's okay at it. I also agree that I wouldn't have played that 11 but I don't get the hysteria because of it.

For me Meireles is playing as a 3 man central midfield. We've played that every game under Kenny now and I've no reason to think different.

Training. Kenny does see.

Kuyt weren't horrible last week, far from it.

Also am sure he's watched most of our games this season rather than basising it on fuck all.

Take off the glasses mate, he was shite last week. As shite as usual. By played well - i imagine you mean he scored a penalty and ran around a lot? Hardly a measure of a decent performance for me.

But Kenny should be giving the players a clean slate - forget how they played under Roy, this is his team now - they should all get a chance to impress him - yet a player who commands one of the highest pay-packets at the club hasn't played a single second in 3 weeks under the new manager - i find that a bit odd, thats all.

Fuckin' confidence builder you are. Thank Fowler you ain't in the dressing room acting the miserable get in there.

I hope I am wrong but we are playing a team that pressed us hard away from home and got a result. They will have a field day with such a slow team.

Cole played 45 minutes with the ressies during the week. Kenny was in attendance. He may get a run out he's not fully match fit right now. I don't think Kuyt has been as bad as you make out fwiw

The main thing in our favour is that we have had a longer rest period as Wolves had a game in midweek.

Need to start fast, hunt in packs from the front & put them on the back foot.

I think you will be able to see how the game will pan out within 10 minutes, depending on our energy levels.