You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a silly idea mate, out of all the candidates who have won the English league twice? It's silly and futile and a small club mentality not to appoint him, even if for the remainder of the season to prove doubters such as yourself wrong, there'll still be top managers available at the end of the season, probably more of them, theres plenty of Purslows about sacking them.

ditto

Kenny is not the same as Newcastle situ if anyone can unite our brothers and sisiters its Kenny, every player would respect him and every supporter would also back Kenny hes our legend through the good and sad times he deserves to manage if that is what he feels is right

You are clearly talking out of your arse because I don't believe in the whole, 'lost the dressing room' thing. I thought Benitez had lost the dressing room back at the time of 'Boro away in '09 but after reading Carra's book, I realised I was wrong.

Ever since then, i've never subscribed to the view that a manager can 'lose' the dressing room.

So kindly do one with your bullcrap.

30 or so comments from you (and Zigackly) after Birmingham away (and the famous Torres substitution/Gerrard body language episode) says you are wrong....

Oh yeah, I forgot, Carra said it so it must be true. He was after all not the worst snake in the grass in the process of ridding us of our previous manager...

Edited by lebron

From Calciomercata

Donadoni to Liverpool? Naples, you know a whim ...

13:29 on 23 October

SEE ALSO ...

15:00 on October 22

Liverpool, check Donadoni

Roberto Donadoni is one of the leading candidates for the bench for Liverpool. According to Sky Sports, which incorporates items from England have already started the negotiations between the new owner of the team and Kraus Oved, Israeli agent. Roy Hodgson, the current coach, will probably be exonerated. Its history as a great player and that could push Donadoni speaks fluent English. The other candidate is Frank Rijkaard, who left Galatasaray. News after the next league game against Blackburn on Sunday. 4 November will be played at Anfield Road for the return of Champions League between Liverpool and Naples.

From Calciomercata

SEE ALSO ...

Roberto Donadoni is one of the leading candidates for the bench for Liverpool. According to Sky Sports, which incorporates items from England have already started the negotiations between the new owner of the team and Kraus Oved, Israeli agent. Roy Hodgson, the current coach, will probably be exonerated. Its history as a great player and that could push Donadoni speaks fluent English. The other candidate is Frank Rijkaard, who left Galatasaray. News after the next league game against Blackburn on Sunday. 4 November will be played at Anfield Road for the return of Champions League between Liverpool and Naples.

Donadoni reminds me of Wayne Coyne, for that reason alone he'd be ace.

Roberto_Donadoni.jpg

Wayne Coyne

tcoyne.jpg

Roberto Donadoni

From Calciomercata

SEE ALSO ...

He was a fucking great player for AC Milan, know nothing about his coaching abiillities

With all this Kenny talk about becoming manager again,there might be a slight problem.

I might be totally wrong but dont you need to hold a training license or something from the FA.

Pretty sure when he took over us and up till his last managerial position it wasnt a requirement.

Like I said I could be totally wrong bu t does someone here no more about it all.

Donadoni was one of my favourite players, but as a coach he's shocking. He won four games out of 22 while manager of Napoli, once got sacked from Genoa after three games (all defeats) and was a disaster in charge of Italy during Euro 2008. If it was a choice between him and Hodgson, I'd pick the latter and I can't wait to get Hodgson out of the club.

With all this Kenny talk about becoming manager again,there might be a slight problem.

I might be totally wrong but dont you need to hold a training license or something from the FA.

Pretty sure when he took over us and up till his last managerial position it wasnt a requirement.

Like I said I could be totally wrong bu t does someone here no more about it all.

Dont think it was an issue for any as such "time served" managers like Kenny or Geroge Graham at the time.

And pretty Sure the lad down the road who likes the whiskey hasnt got one.

Donadoni was one of my favourite players, but as a coach he's shocking. He won four games out of 22 while manager of Napoli, once got sacked from Genoa after three games (all defeats) and was a disaster in charge of Italy during Euro 2008. If it was a choice between him and Hodgson, I'd pick the latter and I can't wait to get Hodgson out of the club.

Yep, abysmal manager who, frankly, would not be acceptable to us even if we were in the Championship.

30 or so comments from you (and Zigackly) after Birmingham away (and the famous Torres substitution/Gerrard body language episode) says you are wrong....

Oh yeah, I forgot, Carra said it so it must be true. He was after all not the worst snake in the grass in the process of ridding us of our previous manager...

I've just thread through the thread that you're referring to and nowhere in that thread did I say anything about Benitez losing the dressing room.

Why are you lying?

Ever since when? Since you read a paragraph in Carra's book? You couldn't make this stuff up. And you were having a go at someone last night for contradicting themselves, when really they hadn't. Hilarious stuff.

How am I contradicting myself by saying that a professional footballer's opinion changed my own? I used to think that it was possible for teams to stop playing for a manager, but after reading Carra's views, my opinion has changed somewhat on it.

What's wrong with that exactly?