You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ding dong Meireles on high

In Anfield the bells are ringing

Lucas puts it in the sky

Haven't thought of this line

And all the lads are singing. :santa:

Back on topic ...... it should be a 3-0 at least.

Edited by bluey

You seem to miss the point alot of people make over and over again to you. Roy is playing shit football. If we play shit but win people will have a go at him.

Classic "Newcastle" fan behaviour.

We all want great football, but we need results. What we need is more important than what we want.

Newcastle and other clubs' fans, have hounded coaches out the door, because despite getting the results, the football wasn't sexy enough for them. Invariably those clubs ended up getting relegated. I don't want us relegated. I want us to win and get results. At all costs. Good football wins headlines, results win prizes. A 1-0 win will do the job on Sunday, it might be shite to watch, it might be a sleeping pill, but a win's a win, and it gets us motoring up the league. That's the bottom line. If we win or get a result away from home, give Roy a rest.

I hope we control the game, boss them about, and end up 3-0 winners.

Unfortunately, despite my pre-season optimism, I'm so devoid of any confidence in team I can see us surrendering possession (again), Blackpool taking heart from it, showing us how to play attacking, passing football and it ending up 1-3.

Every game we've played this season I've thought "right, this will be the one where we start playing"; but 10 minutes in I'm yelling at the TV/Computer/Radio because we're playing like a team who's just come up from the Championship and doesn't want to lose.

I'll be happy to eat humble pie if we have a good season :-)

No, following a 2-0 walkover, it'll be "ah it's only Blackpool, they're shite".

2-0, and moving halfway up the league. At last.

We won't win 2-0 I promise you, if you think we will win, nevermind 2-0 you are out of your mind.

Oh yes, I can see that you are even more deluded than Roy himself, Purlsow would say you were too optimistic, even he doesn't rate Roy as much as you do. Jog on won't you dear.

Torres record at Anfield is frightening.

Against a tin pot defence he could run wild. I'd fancy him to get a hat-trick if we can score early. But here lies the problem - are we gonna get a turgid, lame, life-less first half performance again? Quite likely.

We'll either ride our luck and scrape a 1-0/2-1. Or we'll go nuts and hit 5. Either way i think we'll get the points.

Im not coming on here till atleast Tuesday if we lose

If Merellis plays right wing again tomorrow then Roy deserves any shit he gets for it

He'll probably play Poulsen on the wing for the heck of it.

I hope he goes something like that with Johnson and Kuyt playing as wingbacks. Kuyt spends half his time chasing the opposition so he may aswell play as a wingback.

Reina

Soto Carra Skrtel

Kuyt Meireless Lucas Johnson

Cole Gerrard

Torres

He'll probably play Poulsen on the wing for the heck of it.

I hope he goes something like that with Johnson and Kuyt playing as wingbacks. Kuyt spends half his time chasing the opposition so he may aswell play as a wingback.

Reina

Soto Carra Skrtel

Kuyt Meireless Lucas Johnson

Cole Gerrard

Torres

I believe the team billybonzo posted is the correct one mate, that is what I have heard as well.

Reina

Johnson,skirtel,the greek,carra

kuyt,gerard,meirelles,poulson,cole

torres