You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Enemies

Section_31

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you/have you ever had any?

I've had a succession of people who just didn't like me down the years, tended to be one way though as I could never really be arsed hating anyone as it requires too much effort. These people tended to be teachers or middle-management.

A couple of workmates or friends of friends too, including a fat low-level drug dealer from Runcorn who I had to go on holiday with, and a ginger lad with ADHD who used to throw himself into walls for attention. Oh and a Wilkinsons' shift manager with a passion for pills who is now a copper.

I don't have any enemies as such. There are a few creeps on the internet who seem desperate to know about me which is a bit sad. They also sent some of my posts to my place of work which wasn't particularly nice.

I guess there's an ex-landlord I stayed with for about 5 weeks. I lent him my laptop, lent him £100 when his wallet got stolen and was nothing but nice to the guy. He fucked me over with regards to my deposit and, unbeknownst to him, will have his earnings arrested in four weeks time. That's more to show him that he can't get away with it though.

Hick's and Gillett maybe? Paedophiles? Other than that I'm not too bothered.

My general rule of thumb has always been that I'm a lover not a fighter. Hate should be reserved for serious cunts; it shouldn't be a trivial thing. And besides, even if someone gets under my skin, I find it very hard to sustain anger. Usually I have a flash of it before it quickly dissipates. I'm certainly not one for bearing grudges.

That said, I absolutely fucking despise the cunt that was my boss until July just gone. He was lazy, cowardly, pompous, egotistical, self-deluded, dishonest, selfish and - within a limited group of his most immediate colleagues - a bully. I could go on and on and on for days about this prick because he is the reason a great institution that's over 80 years old will cease to exist on 31st December this year.

Last November, I made sure he knew that I saw through him and I know that that conversation shook him to his core and made him call it quits in the end. I could get quite vitriolic over this cunt if I let myself; I won't though because I just think it demeans me. That said, I sincerely hope he's fucking miserable for the rest of his life, massive pay off and pension notwithstanding; certainly, I know I shattered his elaborately constructed delusional persona and rocked him to his core.

Justice would have been the bullet but unfortunately that's virtually impossible in education. In its absence, a haunted retirement will do.

My general rule of thumb has always been that I'm a lover not a fighter. Hate should be reserved for serious cunts; it shouldn't be a trivial thing. And besides, even if someone gets under my skin, I find it very hard to sustain anger. Usually I have a flash of it before it quickly dissipates. I'm certainly not one for bearing grudges.

That said, I absolutely fucking despise the cunt that was my boss until July just gone. He was lazy, cowardly, pompous, egotistical, self-deluded, dishonest, selfish and - within a limited group of his most immediate colleagues - a bully. I could go on and on and on for days about this prick because he is the reason a great institution that's over 80 years old will cease to exist on 31st December this year.

Last November, I made sure he knew that I saw through him and I know that that conversation shook him to his core and made him call it quits in the end. I could get quite vitriolic over this cunt if I let myself; I won't though because I just think it demeans me. That said, I sincerely hope he's fucking miserable for the rest of his life, massive pay off and pension notwithstanding; certainly, I know I shattered his elaborately constructed delusional persona and rocked him to his core.

Justice would have been the bullet but unfortunately that's virtually impossible in education. In its absence, a haunted retirement will do.

note to self: dont employ anyone called Paul just in case.

Translation:

The cunt said rap was "just noise" and didn't use semi-colons.

There's only 2 blokes I would consider "enemies" and at the root of the problem was a woman,two seperate rows involving 2 seperate women.

The first row happened when I was about 18,it started because a girl came onto me in a nightclub and I got off with her,the usual shenanigans occured.I met her during the week and banged her in the back of my dads car,useless really but she was fucking lovely.Met her out that following saturday night and sat in her company,everything was fine until I decided to go to the bar,as I walked to the bar I felt something bounce of my back only to see a point glass rolling on the ground and this bloke running toward me like a raging lunatic.In front of the bar the 2 of us just started throwing punches,but I didn't know why haha,when we were seperated he started shouting "you're fucking my girlfriend".The 2 of us got kicked out of the club but my mates were'nt around because I had gone to meet Yvonne,but his mates all follow him out,I got chased for what seemed an eternity before they gave up.The following morning I rang her and she told me they had just broken up,who he was,where he lived and his number.So still consumed with rage I rang him up and told him I was coming over to him and I'm going to kick his head in.So I made my way to his estate but he wasn't to be found,but I caught him whilst out one night and gave him a few slaps.It went on for a while but the cowardly shithouse would only act up when his mates were around,I couldn't prove it but I know it was him who slashed my tyres months later.I didn't last much longer with herself either but we're still mates.

The other row involved the local drug dealer,flashy cunt who had to be ratting others up because the dog in the street knew he was dealing but was never arrested or even searched.He started seeing my mates sister but gave her a slapping one night and my mate went ballistic.He had a plan and rang him from another number and asked him to bring some ecstasy to a party,when he got there my mate jumped him but Keith,the drug dealer got the better of him so I pushed him off and told him to "fuck off you fucking little rat" this set him off on a litany of threats against me and my brothers,I just laughed and said the cops won't protect you here.About a week later I got jumped and got a good kicking,ended up with 6 stitches above my left eye.I knew it was him but I also knew it could have been a lot worse for me so i was really hesitant about retaliation.But my dad was livid and would've had some dogy acquaintances,I'm also the youngest of 4 brothers and they couldn't let it lie and went after him,so it ended there.It all stopped swiftly and he's since moved to Australia,if he comes back though I know it'll kick off again.

• 2 years later...

I was walking my dog in the park up the way from me this evening, when I seen this cunt wearing a cream and neon blue bubble jacket walking a boxer. My little jack russell who is as friendly as they come went up to the boxer and the boxer attacked the poor thing. I told the fella to pull his dog away and he told me to 'put that rat on a leash' . I told him to put a muzzel on the cunting dog. after I walked by him I heard him mutter 'wanker' under his breath....I didnt know what else to do so I let out a whistle and when he turned I shook my fist at him in rage.

He is now my mortal enemy, and he had an unbeleivable shit coat

I was walking my dog in the park up the way from me this evening, when I seen this cunt wearing a cream and neon blue bubble jacket walking a boxer. My little jack russell who is as friendly as they come went up to the boxer and the boxer attacked the poor thing. I told the fella to pull his dog away and he told me to 'put that rat on a leash' . I told him to put a muzzel on the cunting dog. after I walked by him I heard him mutter 'wanker' under his breath....I didnt know what else to do so I let out a whistle and when he turned I shook my fist at him in rage.

He is now my mortal enemy, and he had an unbeleivable shit coat

Quality.

Hope your dog is alright.

I don't have any enemies as such. There are a few creeps on the internet who seem desperate to know about me which is a bit sad. They also sent some of my posts to my place of work which wasn't particularly nice.

I guess there's an ex-landlord I stayed with for about 5 weeks. I lent him my laptop, lent him £100 when his wallet got stolen and was nothing but nice to the guy. He fucked me over with regards to my deposit and, unbeknownst to him, will have his earnings arrested in four weeks time. That's more to show him that he can't get away with it though.

Hick's and Gillett maybe? Paedophiles? Other than that I'm not too bothered.

What a strange co-incidence that this poster appears in a bumped thread on the same day that s/he makes a re-appearance, to great acclaim, after not browsing 'Liverpool fora in recent times' (for more info visit the FF)

What a strange co-incidence that this poster appears in a bumped thread on the same day that s/he makes a re-appearance, to great acclaim, after not browsing 'Liverpool fora in recent times' (for more info visit the FF)

That's my fault, I was looking for dirt in his posts and came across this gem. Reminded me of the incident I had hours earlier. I never really thought of the word 'enemy' as such, but he definitley is now

I had a woman at work who hated me, she was about my age and we didnt get on from the start. When we both started work there was a bit of a scandal when we had a Xmas do at a local hotel and a group broke into the swimming pool area by kicking a door in and got caught shagging. I was at the do and was shagging, but in a hotel room rather than in the pool. I was named as one of the group shaggers but cleared when the CCTV was viewed. She was caught bang to rights (see what I did there?) and demoted for a while.

She stayed with the company and over the years most of the people involved left and she kind of reinvented herself as the ultimate company woman, as she progressed she got a reputation for being ruthless with discipline and sacked loads of people for a lot less than she did. She also demanded to be called by her full name after years of being called by the shortened version.

Whenever I went back to offices she worked in she would glare at me, real hostility in her eyes and would speak to me like I was a piece of shit. Didn't bother me and because she was a bit butch I'd make sure I was singing 'Walks Like Man' whenever she came near me.

Two years later she got a promotion and she took over a project I was working on - boy did she make my life hell. Changed deadlines, slagged me off to the boss, poisoned everyone else on the Project to the extent that when they got to know me they mentioned that I was actually ok despite what they be told. One time we had to go to Edinburgh together for a meeting, the flight back only had about 15 passengers, I sat at the front in seat 1A and she sat at the back in 30F.

It was that bad that I started to get down, hated going into work and became a pain to live with. In the end I went for a new job, a promotion that I only applied for because I had to get away from her. She found out and tried to put a blocker on it, again slagged me off and only the intervention of another boss meant I got the interview. In the end I got the job, a £13k pay rise and was able to laugh in her face when I left - but for a while I thought she was going to win.

I still see her, always make sure I give her a massive smile and still sing 'Walks Like a Man' whenever I see her.

I had a woman at work who hated me' date=' she was about my age and we didnt get on from the start. When we both started work there was a bit of a scandal when we had a Xmas do at a local hotel and a group broke into the swimming pool area by kicking a door in and got caught shagging. I was at the do and was shagging, but in a hotel room rather than in the pool. I was named as one of the group shaggers but cleared when the CCTV was viewed. She was caught bang to rights (see what I did there?) and demoted for a while.

She stayed with the company and over the years most of the people involved left and she kind of reinvented herself as the ultimate company woman, as she progressed she got a reputation for being ruthless with discipline and sacked loads of people for a lot less than she did. She also demanded to be called by her full name after years of being called by the shortened version.

Whenever I went back to offices she worked in she would glare at me, real hostility in her eyes and would speak to me like I was a piece of shit. Didn't bother me and because she was a bit butch I'd make sure I was singing 'Walks Like Man' whenever she came near me.

Two years later she got a promotion and she took over a project I was working on - boy did she make my life hell. Changed deadlines, slagged me off to the boss, poisoned everyone else on the Project to the extent that when they got to know me they mentioned that I was actually ok despite what they be told. One time we had to go to Edinburgh together for a meeting, the flight back only had about 15 passengers, I sat at the front in seat 1A and she sat at the back in 30F.

It was that bad that I started to get down, hated going into work and became a pain to live with. In the end I went for a new job, a promotion that I only applied for because I had to get away from her. She found out and tried to put a blocker on it, again slagged me off and only the intervention of another boss meant I got the interview. In the end I got the job, a £13k pay rise and was able to laugh in her face when I left - but for a while I thought she was going to win.

I still see her, always make sure I give her a massive smile and still sing 'Walks Like a Man' whenever I see her.[/quote']

And you never brought up the CCTV incident every time she tried to give you shit,what's wrong with you man?

I can't imagine any woman (the wife apart) who could even bother me in the slightest and try to force me out of a job.Unless she was doing a Fatal Attraction type vendetta.

I did mention it, but the passage of time meant there was no-one around to back me up. The office we'd worked at had closed and 15 years of redundancies etc meant that it looked like I was making stuff up. After all she was, by then, the ultimate company woman.

The fact she was a woman was kind of immaterial, she was well thought of, had the ear of the bosses and was in a position to make my life shit. Although saying that if it had been a bloke I would have felt more comfortable telling him to fuck off.

Christ you wouldn't fuck her either, she's a beast.