You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haye Gives Harrison Chance to Get Beaten Up

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Numero Veinticinco

BBC Sport - WBA champion David Haye to fight Audley Harrison

David Haye will make the second defence of his WBA world heavyweight title against fellow Briton and 2000 Olympic gold medallist Audley Harrison.

"I don't believe Audley deserves a chance but enough people want to see him finally destroyed, that is why this fight is happening" said Haye.

Harrison said: "I am ecstatic at getting a shot at the title. When I land my left hand on him he is done."

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harrison WILL get destroyed here, he's just a shit boxer. Has all the attributes to be good, but he's just shit and will get ended early.

"When I land my left hand on him he is done."

You never throw your left hand you massive shitbag.

At least when this one's done we'll finally never have to see him again.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Harrison WILL get destroyed here, he's just a shit boxer. Has all the attributes to be good, but he's just shit and will get ended early.

You never throw your left hand you massive shitbag.

At least when this one's done we'll finally never have to see him again.

He's going to get battered, hopefully a first round TKO.

Another tought fight for Haye I see!

Can't wait for him to get into the ring with either Klitschko and watch the gobby fuckwit get mullered, but I've no doubt he'll keep avoiding them despite Vladimir coming out and saying he'll fight him anywhere for whatever purse.

Can't wait for him to get into the ring with either Klitschko and watch the gobby fuckwit get mullered, but I've no doubt he'll keep avoiding them despite Vladimir coming out and saying he'll fight him anywhere for whatever purse.

This isn't a fight, Johnny. It's pest control. It's just Haye putting something back into the community.

This isn't a fight, Johnny. It's pest control. It's just Haye putting something back into the community.

Ha, very true. As much of a farce it is, I'm actually quite looking forward to it. A part of me would like Harrison to connect with one lucky belter and send that turd Haye flying, but Haye will beat him easy. Actually I don't think there is a boxer alive in any division that wouldn't beat Harrison. He's one of the worst fighters I've seen.

I'm almost certain he'll fight one of them next summer, probably Wlad. 'Manny Steward, his trainer, said that Haye could make upwards of $30m for that fight; Haye could fight twelve Harrison's and not earn that.

I'm probably going to avoid this, I'll laugh if it's on Sky Box Office, it's barely competitive and there is a proper fight - which will probably be on S.S - later that night. 'Tis a shame that Haye is not fighting someone like Adamek or Arreloa.